Chapter 50 : Lucky Drop (1).

­ Lucky Drop (1)

Pabat!

Hyrkan was running forward with the mane of his lion head fluttering in the air.

At Hyrkan’s destination…

Kikii!

Was an Armor Monkey letting out an impatient cry. Having lost its arm to a Skeleton Warrior made from using Armor Monkey as material, it had lost its will to fight and was trying to run away.

However, when it turned around to escape, it faced the one person it should have never faced.

It was Hyrkan.

When the distance between him and the Armor Monkey was close enough, Hyrkan’s longsword stabbed through the T-shaped hole in the Armor Monkey’s helmet.

Stab!

Hyrkan could feel the depth of the stab on his fingertips. It meant the sword stabbed through deeper than he had expected. Although it would be horrifying feeling for most people, Hyrkan smiled as if he enjoyed it.

‘How clean.’

Hyrkan’s remark was accurate, yet terrifying.

Hyrkan finished off the Armor Monkey with a single strike. The Armor Monkey drooped down like a toy hanging on a nail.

Chwing!

When Hyrkan swiftly pulled his sword out…

Thud!

The Armor Monkey’s body fell to the ground powerlessly.

[You have leveled up.]

[You have obtained the title, ‘Half to Hundred.’]

However, Hyrkan did not even glance at the Armor Monkey that had fallen on the ground.

He quickly put away his sword, and fiddled with the watch on his left wrist.

[Hyrkan]

– Level: 50

– Class: Magician

– Title: 20

– Stats: Strength (349) / Stamina (119) / Intelligence (239) / Magic Power (301)

’Level 50, finally.’

Hyrkan had finally reached level 50. It was a definite reward and proof of his efforts.

However, Hyrkan did not show extreme sense of happiness like he previously did with his body. Swiftly, as if he was reading through a boring school textbook, he put all stat points into strength and closed the stat window.

What Hyrkan looked at next was his skill window. A list of skills he owned appeared in a hologram in front of him.

– Summoning

[Skeleton Fragment (C)], [Madness Helm (E)], [Bone Armor (E)], [Skeleton Magician (E)], [Skeleton Science (E)], [Golem Summoning (F)]

– Curses

[Demon Curse (D)], [Slow Curse (E)]

-Body Modification Skills

[Skin Sewing (E)]

‘I hit level 50, but not a single skill ranked up.’

After checking his skill ranks, Hyrkan turned his gaze away from his watch. Although he would normally dance in happiness at achieving a level milestone, the current Hyrkan was only making a serious face.