Chapter 33 : Corrupted Stone (2).

It was on the 20th day of entering Lizard Swamp that Hyrkan reached his level 30 goal.

[You have leveled up.]

At the same time his level went up…

[You have obtained the title, ‘Lizard Hunter’.]

He obtained a new title. It was because he had killed hundreds of Lizardmen by the time he hit level 30.

Next.

[Skeleton Fragment skill rank has increased to D.]

[Demon Curse skill rank has increased to E.]

[Madness Helm skill rank has increased to E.]

Three skills ranked up simultaneously. The Lizard Hunter title and achieving level 30 had boosted his skill proficiencies significantly.

To Hyrkan, these alerts were the harmonic choir of heavenly voices. He felt like he was ascending every time he heard one alert.

Hyrkan shook as he clenched his fists tightly.

‘Yeah, that’s right! This is what Hero Slaughterer Hyrkan is all about!’

Truth be told, even Hyrkan was surprised at his current achievements.

‘I can’t believe I beat my past record by 4 days.’

In the past, it took 24 days for him to get from level 20 to level 30. During those 24 days, he played Warlord like a corpse, not to mention he wasn’t alone. Back then, he was with Kim Dongsoo, the man he believed to be friends with forever.

Although they weren’t at their prime, their achievement of level 30 allowed them to believe that they could really turn their lives around through Warlord. Any doubts they had before had turned into confidence.

Rightly so. It took 30 days for slightly above average players, but they managed to do it in 24 days. Those 6 days accounted for a 20 percent decrease. The difference was between that of someone who ran 100 meters in 10 seconds and 8 seconds.

But Hyrkan managed to shorten that time by another 4 days.

20 days!

‘Although it isn’t a new record, it’s at least faster than the current Rankers in the 100s.’

It called for a celebration. It signified that Hyrkan’s choice wasn’t wrong, and that he could run much faster than the Rankers who had started playing 10 months ago.

Hyrkan gained confidence.

‘That’s right, I’m good.’

At the same time, he grumbled.

‘I deserve to eat some meat now, don’t I?’

It was over throwing away the expensive tenderloin steak a few days ago. In truth, he massively regretted his actions as he ate protein powder. Of course, as always, it was a little too late for regret.

‘Ehew, I’m such an idiot.’

Hyrkan erased the painful memory from his mind.

‘Mm?’

At that time, Hyrkan caught sight of something appearing then disappearing in the distance. With no hesitation, Hyrkan changed his Skeleton Warriors back to their fragment form and collected them. Then, he disappeared between the trees.

“Find him!”

It was then, the people who had been hiding came out and ran towards where Hyrkan was.