Chapter 28 : Ahimbree (3).

“Nest, nest, nest.”

Looking up information on his tablet PC, An Jaehyun sipped on his coffee. Thanks to the caffeine, An Jaehyun’s slow head began to roll.

‘So there’s 3 potential areas.’

Bring an egg from a nest!

Although it sounded like an absurd quest, An Jaehyun had his ways from his long time experience with Warlord.

First, he narrowed down the potential areas. Ahimbree was currently staying in Bangtz Castle. Then, it was likely that the quest area was located near Bangtz Castle.

From here, the words ‘egg’ and ‘nest’ were extremely helpful hints. The target monster was likely to be birds, reptiles, or insects.

“Cave Snake Cliff, Lizard Swamp, Sawtooth Ant Tunnel.”

Amongst numerous hunting grounds near Bangtz Castle, only three fit the requirements. Of course, these were only the known hunting grounds, and it is possible for there to be hidden hunting grounds. In the first place, players did not disclose the best hunting grounds to the public. Whether it be guilds or players, they used whatever means necessary to monopolize good hunting grounds.

Luckily, An Jaehyun already knew where to go.

‘Cave Snakes are over level 50, and you have to be around level 40 to hunt Sawtooth Ants.’

The Cave Snake Cliff was a level 50 hunting ground, and the Sawtooth Ant Tunnel was a level 40 hunting ground. Even if one of them was Ahimbree’s testing place, An Jaehyun couldn’t do anything about it now.

Then, there was only one choice left.

‘It has to be the Lizard Swamp.’

Lizard Swamp.

That would be his next destination. It was a place a level 30 monster called Green Lizards appeared.

The hunting ground itself wasn’t bad. Given An Jaehyun’s abilities, although Lizard Warriors may be difficult, Green Lizards weren’t a problem. Plus, lizards weren’t monsters players preferred. They were rather difficult to kill for average players. This was because they fought like human beings, just like werewolves. Not only that, but they also carried weapons and wore armors.

It was possible to kill them if need be, but no players went out of their way to make it more difficult for themselves.

On the other hand, they were good targets if one knew the hunting method and had the skills to back it up. Even if it weren’t for a test, it would have been a fine hunting ground for An Jaehyun.

As such, it could be said that he was killing two birds with one stone. He would be leveling up and investigating the quest.

The problem was filming.

‘If it was Ahimbree’s quest area…’

Any videos from the Lizard Swamp hunting ground was likely to be investigated.

Also, Hyrkan had already revealed receiving the Rising Star title through his video. Someone confirmed to have the Rising Star title appearing at what’s expected to be Ahimbree’s testing ground? It was a good scenario to be suspected.

Even back then, An Jaehyun only slid by because he was wearing the Subjugation Association’s default clothes. If he were wearing his hahoe mask, he would have been suspected whether he accepted the left handshake or not.

“Damn.”

‘Those shitheads are making this harder than it has to be.’

In truth, An Jaehyun had not expected to be worrying about such things. He was fine with hyenas. In fact, it would have been stranger for there to be no hyenas considering the scale of the quest he was doing.