Chapter 97 - Cursed Domain (1).

Cursed Domain

[Hyrkan]

- Level : 122

- Class : Necromancer

- Title : 66

- Stats : Strength(1351)/Stamina(598)/Intelligence(789)/Magic Power(883)

He was checking his Stats through the Hologram Window, and one side of his lips started to droop.  He frowned as if he was upset.  At a glance, one could tell something had soured his mood.

Hyrkan walked towards a densely wooded area as he continued to frown.  Hyrkan started moving between the trunks of the trees when he suddenly disappeared.

It happened 10 seconds after Hyrkan disappeared.

“Uh? Where is he?”

“What? Wasn't he here until a moment ago?  Why can't we see him?”

“Search carefully! He was here a moment ago!”

The three Users started to look around the the location where Hyrkan had gone missing. 

Two of the Users was wearing armor, and one User was wearing a priest's robe.  This was a party made out of two Swordsman and a Priest.

They weren't wearing particularly expensive items.  It was a mixture of Rare and Normal Rank Items.  There wasn't any uniformity in the Items they had on.  This was especially true for the armors.  The two users looked unsightly in their armors.

Hyrkan was looking down at the Users from atop a tree branch, and he still had an unpleasant smile on his face.  As he was smiling, Hyrkan took a handful of Skeleton Fragments out of his pocket, and he threw it towards the ground.

Too-too-toohk!

The Skeleton Fragments rained down like hail, and one of them hit a User's helm. 

Toohng!

It lightly hit his helm.

“Huh?”

A dull sound rang out inside his helm, and the User lifted his head up in confusion.  When he looked up, he saw a large object falling from the sky.  That was all he saw.

Poohk!

A white sword pierced through the helm to lodge itself in between the User's eyes.  Of course, he didn't see the sword strike.

“Uh.  What the hell?"

It sounded as if the User had suffered an accident instead of being attacked. The words that slipped out the User's mouth was something one would say when one suffered a mishap.

The person directly involved didn't react properly. However, his two companions had the proper reaction.

“It's the Hahoe Mask!”

“Shit!”

Accompanying the shouts, one of the two remaining party members swung his sword towards Hyrkan. Hyrkan had just landed on the floor and his sword was still stuck between the User's eyes.

Shweek! 

Hyrkan easily avoided the horizontal sword strike.  The attack wasn't that fast, and it was lacking in terms of technique. Moreover, he hadn't used any Skills.  The attack was like child’s play to Hyrkan.

The sword, which had lost its target, immediately hit the other party member, who had been standing next to Hyrkan.

Ggahhng!