Chapter 100 - Cursed Domain(4).

Cursed Domain(4)

“Do you want me to sever your wrist and take your watch?  Or do you want to keep your wrist by giving your watch voluntarily to me?  Which one would you prefer?”

“I...I'll give it to you.”

“Since I've received your watch, what about the toll fee?”

“What? Toll fee?”

“Don't you want to get past me alive?  If you want to get past me, then of course, I would have to receive a toll fee.”

“I don't have any gold right now…….”

“I can take Ingredient Coins or Ingredient Gems. If you don't have those either, you can get a loan.  Don't you have a lot of comrades you can get a loan from?  Also, you two over there.”

“Yes?”

“Us two?”

“Since the two of you didn't even think about attacking me, I won't take your watches.  Instead, you'll have to give me a toll fee.”

“W...we have to give you money too?”

“It is a conscientious price of 100 gold.”

“Can you cut us some slack?  We didn't do anything.”

“Please cut us some slack.  We are women...”

“Women? So what? It isn't as if you girls will date me just because I let you girls go.  So why should I let you girls off the hook?”

“So if we go out with you...”

“Ah, sorry.  I'll turn down that offer.  The two of you aren't my cup of tea. Maybe someone will be your white knight?  Ah.  What do I mean by white knight? I'm asking if anyone here would pay instead of the ladies here.”

Zeet couldn't believe what was unfolding in front of his eyes.  He looked on with an absent-minded expression.

‘My god.’

This had happened in an instant.

The process of defeating Viol happened in an instant.  Moreover, the events that happened afterwards also unfolded in an instant.

The other party didn't have a good mix of members.  There was a Magician, Priest and Swordsman. The party wasn't made up in a way where they could gang up on a single opponent.  In truth, the party had only one Swordsman.

The Swordsman User wasn't able to put up a proper fight.

Kah-ahng!

When the two swords clashed, the Swordsman User's sword bounced off.  At the same time, he had lost his balance.  This was the result of being overwhelmed by the opponent’s Strength Stat.

Of course, when the Swordsman User was stabbed in the eyes, he was afflicted by the Blind effect.  Afterwards, the Swordsman User had become a meat shield.  Instead of buying time for his Magician, he was used as a shield.  The Magician let out the words, "Uh uh? Uh uh!", before he was subdued.  The Magician's arms and legs were cut.

When the Magician and Swordsman was subdued, a Priest didn't really have any other choice.

This was how the previous conversation had started.

‘I never thought I would personally witness such a thing.’

It was common to see a single person fight multiple opponents in Warlord.  This was a game.  If one's Spec was overwhelmingly high, a single person could fight against several dozen people.