Chapter 92 Elf's Keepsake (2).

Elf's Keepsake (2)

5.

He was a magician that represented the Stormhunter guild.  At that moment, Hatch was feeling regret.

‘Shit.’

Hatch's gaze headed towards his leader, Storm Queen Shir.  The always beautiful woman seemed to be in a foul mood.  In truth, she was a woman, who usually didn't have a bright expression on her face. Currently, she had on such a ferocious expression that no one dared to crack a joke.

‘Why did I have to bring that up?’

Hatch had carelessly let slip some words.

Of course, Hatch didn't think he said anything that would offend Shir...  He hadn't called her a spinster, who never had a boyfriend before!  He hadn't said something  inflammatory like that.

He really said something innocuous.

‘Why do I have to suffer like this because of the Hahoe Mask?’

Hahoe Mask.

Most Warlord users knew of his name by now.  When Hatch saw a uploaded vid with him in it, he unconsciously spoke about it.

'Hey, the Hahoe Mask's hunting video is up.'

That was all Hatch had said.

The problem was Shir had immediately reacted to those words. After checking the footage, her expression changed.  She gave off a murderous intent as she spat out her words.

“Why is he ignoring the love calls we sent?  Why is he hunting with a minor user from the Golden Brothers? Why is the Hahoe Mask keep turning down our requests?”

At that moment, the members of Stormhunter's Raid team were gathered around Shir, and they kept their mouths shut. They would experience a huge calamity if they agitated Shir when she was in a foul mood.

However, Shir's mood didn't show any signs of improving. After some time passed, the other members glared at Hatch with resentment.

'Why did you have to open your big mouth?  Why did you have to create such an atmosphere?’

From Hatch's perspective, he really felt regret over his action.

However, he couldn't take out his anger on anyone.  There was only one thing he could do in his current situation.

‘Hahoe Mask.  If you join our guild, you are dead.’

He enthusiastically cussed out the Hahoe Mask.

6.

Hyrkan had been running diligently when he stopped for a moment.

‘Is someone calling me?’

Hyrkan turned to look, and his vision didn't pick up anyone. He thought someone had called out his name, but of course, he didn't hear any voices.

Hyrkan shook his head from side to side.

‘Some bastard must be talking smack about me.’

Accompanying that brief thought, Hyrkan's gaze headed towards a peak of a particular mountain.  The peak of the mountain was shaped oddly.  The peak looked like a bird's head.  It was very similar in appearance to an eagle's head.

‘I'm almost there.’

Eagle Mountain.

This was a location where monsters between level 80 and 90 appeared.  Amongst the users, this location had long been a popular hunting ground.