Chapter 159 - Catch it or Be Caught (2)

Catch it or Be Caught (2)

4.

“Do you know the Watchman Style?”

A User wearing the Hahoe Mask asked the question.  He was standing with his sword resting on his shoulder.  Instead of an answer, the magician unfurled his middle fingers to flip him off.

The User wearing the Hahoe Mask snorted at the magician's response.

Poohk!

The magician sat on the floor with a mocking smile on his face.  Hyrkan stabbed his sword through the magician's chest.

After being stabbed by the sword, the magician fell backwards.  When the back of the magician touched the ground, the sword embedded itself deep into the ground.  The sword in the magician's chest took root.

When the magician was pierced by the sword, he didn't react in any way.  He wasn't dead, but he was basically like a corpse.

Forced Logout.

Hyrkan had the pleasure of watching the magician's death live, and the magician had given a token resistance.  Hyrkan gave him what he deserved.

Poohk, poohk!

He gave the body just enough damage that it would kill the magician.  He didn't abuse the corpse in anger.

After finishing his hunt, Hyrkan immediately became a hyena.  He searched the magician's body then he took the wristwatch.

He put the Items into the Black Box, which he had strapped on like a backpack.  A variety of consumable Items and four wristwatches was inside the box.

‘This brings the total number up to five.’

Hyrkan added the 5th wristwatch into the Black Box. 

Instead of moving on to his next target, he let out a long sigh.  It was the first time he had let one out since the mess had started.

The sigh was like a comma that allowed him to take a breather from the commotion.

After Anugas made its appearance, everything had turned into a perfect shit storm.  The Big smiles and the Clover unit decided to spread out in all direction to catch Hyrkan.

They had realized that a battle with Anugas was impossible.  A one-sided slaughter awaited them if they faced Anugas.  They came to this realization when 2 Strikers, who represented the Clover unit was killed, and RootBeer lost his left arm in his escape.

Afterwards, Hyrkan immediately recovered the Black Box he had left behind, and he flipped roles by becoming the hunter.

Hyrkan wasn't gracious enough to let go of opponents, who had messed with him.

This was something beyond being greedy for wristwatches and loots.  They dared to push Hyrkan into the brink of suffering a Game Over.  Hyrkan had to retaliate in such a way that they would never forget about crossing him.

However, it was time for him to end his quest for retribution.

‘If I do more than this, I'll get caught by Anugas.  That'll be the end of me.’

Hyrkan checked the status of his magic.  Currently, his magical energy was recovering.  It meant that the open-eyed Anugas wasn't nearby.

However, this didn't mean Hyrkan could be at ease.  There was always the possibility of Anugas tracking him with its eye closed.  While its eye was closed, its Special Ability didn't activate.  Anugas' ability only manifested when it was about to appear in front of the target it tracked down.