Chapter 167 - Trace of Bokan (3)

Trace of Bokan (3)

8.

The Heard Fortress Ruin town grew by the day.  A castle wall grew taller each day as if it was a bamboo tree in growth.  Of course, houses made out of logs and brick were erected beyond the castle walls.

They sprung up everywhere.

Amongst all of them, the most eye-catching building was the one built out of bricks.  The construction of the building was almost completed.  It was the Heard Fortress Ruin branch of the Subjugation Association.  It was 5 stories high, and  it was also the largest building in terms of width.

Moreover, it had the most Users within the building.

“Move it!  Let me get some Quests!”

“Is there anyone willing to hunt with me?  I'm looking for a Striker!”

“Hey!  Over here!  Look here!  Over here!”

This was the only way station in the Black Continent, so of course, it had a lot of people.  Moreover, when people gathered, a marketplace always popped up. 

The Users here had all gone through their 2nd Advancement.  Their Levels and Items would have brought admiring gazes to themselves if it was anywhere else, but here.  It didn't work like that over here.  There were too many monsters here with high levels and great items to be boastful.

Moreover, a real monster had appeared inside the town.

‘It's the Hahoe Mask.’

‘The Hahoe Mask really came.’

‘Since he came here, I'm guessing he is here for a Quest.  I heard he crossed the Urugal mountain range again.’

‘If he suffered a Game Over, he would have been summoned here.  There's no other reason why he would have crossed the Urugal mountain range.’

‘It was the same with the Immoral Prince episode, and the the Frozen Kingdom episode.  We have to follow after the Hahoe Mask.’

Hahoe Mask.

The fact that he had arrived at the Heard Fortress Ruin town wasn't just spread to the Users.  It was spread so far that people, who didn't play Warlord, was aware of this fact.

Moreover, the fact that the Hahoe Mask sought out the branch of the Subjugation Association meant that the he had business here.

The Hahoe Mask wasn't just a skilled User.  He was like a magnet that pulled along the flow of Warlord.

The Subjugation Association was where one could receive a Quest.  His appearance at this location meant that the Hahoe Mask was on a Quest.  Of course, there was no way it was a normal Quest.  When the Hahoe Mask entered the branch office of the Subjugation Association, he didn't stay on the first floor where the normal Quests were processed.  A guard guided the Hahoe Mask upstairs, and the rumor of this incident started to spread.  The expressions on the Users near the Subjugation Association changed.

9.

NPC Diung was a young man with a face full of scars.  The NPC was young yet he had scars.  These two elements usually didn't go hand in hand with each other. 

The NPC took out a pouch made out of rags.

“This is the Item I found recently.”

NPC Diung handed over the pouch to the User wearing the Hahoe Mask.

Hyrkan immediately opened the pouch, and he took out the item.

‘As expected, it is a Conch.’