Chapter 162 - Anugas' Necklace (1)

Anugas Necklace (1)

1.

[Anugas' Power is fading away.]

[Your soul has regained its original strength.]

The Crying Sword thrust forward by Hyrkan pierced Anugas' gem-like eye.  It even pierced through its enormous head.

At that moment, the Announcement was heard within his ears.  It informed him that he had won this perilous battle.

It was basically the news of his victory.  Afterwards, Hyrkan heard the praise given only to the victor.

[The souls taken by Anugas was saved.]

[You've gained the Title 'Rescuer of Heard Fortress' Souls.']

[You've gained the Title 'Reclaimer of the Heard Fortress.']

[You've gained the Title 'Destroyer of Anugas.']

[The Quest 'Visit the Blacksmith Olf' has started]

The consecutive praise was heard through Hyrkan's ears, and it hammered away inside his head.

While this was going on, Anugas' body started to smoke, and it started to melt into a sticky liquid.  Hyrkan detached himself from Anugas' body.

Hyrkan's expression hadn’t changed.  It hadn't changed as he heard the consecutive Announcements in his ears.

[Your Level has increased.]

The Level Up Announcement was what caused Hyrkan's expression to change.

When he heard the announcement, Hyrkan raised his head. On the right edge of his vision, he could see a mirage-like blue gauge.  He checked the magic status window.

‘Magic recovery...  Ok.’

Until a moment ago, there hadn't been a single iota of blue light present on the magic status window, but now it was full.  It was shining like a blue bulb.

Of course, the timing of his Level Up was planned out by Hyrkan too.  He estimated how much EXP he would gain when he caught Anugas, and he hunted until he would immediately level up when he killed Anugas.

This wasn't a strategy often used by Users, but it was a well known method.  It was a method used to recover health and magic during a hunt...  Anyways, the Level Up Bonus was more effective than any magic recovery Items in his arsenal.

Moreover, at that moment, the Level Up Bonus was more important to him than any other time in this game.

‘Restoration....  Ok.’

When Hyrkan recovered his magical energy, he started mending his Skeleton Warriors and Skeleton Knights.  The fractured bones started to mend, and the Skeletons, who weren't able to move, could move again.

[The Special Ability 'Undying' has activated.]

Then he activated the Special Ability of the Death Knight.  There were Skeletons that were too damaged that they would revert back into being Skeleton Fragments if left alone for several minutes.  These Skeleton Warriors were quickly regaining their shape under the Undying skill of the Death Knight.  They stood on their own two feet in an imposing manner.

He retained 15 Skeleton Warriors, 3 Skeleton Knights and a Death Knight.

These 19 Skeletons were veteran heroes.  It took them only 1 minute to regain their imposing figures.  They were letting out breathes full of frost.