Chapter 134 - Immoral Prince (2)

Immoral Prince (2)

4.

People learned from defeat.

Of course, the two attempts at the Immoral Prince Raid ended in a crushing defeat, but at the same time, it was a chance to find out how to defeat the Immoral Prince.

Two roles needed to be filled to defeat the Immoral Prince.

There was the Relic Destroyer team, which eliminated the guardians defending the relics.  Then there was the Prince Interference team.  They had to constantly move to distract the Immoral Prince.

It wasn't too hard to destroy the Relics. The Relic Guardians were the type of monsters that had high defense and a lot of HP.  Its attack power, attack pattern and skills were above average.  It wasn't an easy monster to face, but the difficulty was much lower than the unusually scary monster called the White-eye Knight Argardo.

If one could buy time with the Immoral Prince, it was ok to have a small Relic Destroyer Team.  It was possible to do the Immoral Prince Raid with a small group.

Basically, if Shir could occupy the Immoral Prince by herself, it was possible for the Stormhunters  to accomplish their tasks even with a team of 25 Users.

Shir was confident about the plan.  She was confident that she was stronger than anyone in Warlord.  The only one that affected her opinion about this fact was the Hahoe Mask.  However, even he could only affect her opinion.  Shir thought very highly of the Hahoe Mask, but she had never thought she was worse than him.

Moreover, there was good reasons why she was able to have so much confidence in herself.

Immoral Prince.

The Blacksmith Olf had found a mysterious and marvelous metal that had been found by an ancient kingdom.  Its existence hadn't even been recorded in history.  Olf had created a very large ash-colored armor.  Prince Dean was already a large man, but the armor made him look several times larger. Moreover, the helmet placed on top of this large armor looked different from normal helmets.  It was shaped like a crown, and the helmet had a T-shaped opening where one should have been able to see the Immoral Prince's eyes.  However, one could only see black light being emitted from where its eyes should be.  Then there was the cape that was around his enormous armored body.  It had the print of a trigonal symbol on it. There were three snakes biting each other's tail.

It made one breathless when see the dignity flowing off of the Immoral Prince. The thought of facing it was daunting, yet the Storm Queen lived up to her reputation...  No, she was performing beyond her earned reputation.

‘My god.  She lasted for 5 minutes.’

‘In truth, I thought this was a suicidal mission. However, at this pace... Maybe we might succeed in this Raid.’

Five minutes.

This was the amount of time Shir had been able to occupy the Immoral Prince.

They weren't evenly matched, but the battle was a close call.

If she was an average expert, her body would have been flung backwards from the powerful attack.  However, she just swayed once after she blocked the attack.  Another powerful attack that would have destroyed her defensive gear and body was sent towards her.  She was able to dodge it even though she had lost her balance.   There was a overwhelming difference in their battle capability, but she refused to stay on the defensive.  She went on the offensive against the Immoral Prince.  She made it so that the Immoral Prince couldn’t swing its sword properly.  She was like a shield trying to bait attacks to defend.