Chapter 21 : Danger and Chance (2).

Top Warlord players did not hesitate to do whatever it took to bring out at least a little more of their potential. Their methods of doing so were called Doping Recipes.

Doping Recipes of Rankers even sold for money, and in-game doping potion recipes and materials sold for a rather high price. This was one reason why raids took an enormous sum of money.

An Jaehyun, of course, had his own Doping Recipe. However, he could never sell it for money.

Cling… Cling…

In front of An Jaehyun was a large cup the size of a glass of beer than a coffee mug. 2/3 of the glass was filled with coffee, while An Jaehyun dropped several mysterious white objects into it. These white objects weren’t sugar cubes, but the glucose candy he often ate.

He continued to pour in glucose candy, so much so that he wasn’t putting candy in his coffee, but his coffee soaked in candy. An Jaehyun did not stop until the coffee was on the brink of overflowing. Then, he lightly sipped his coffee. Tasting the mixture of cheap sweetness and cheap bitterness, An Jaehyun frowned.

The reason others didn’t try An Jaehyun’s Doping Recipe was obvious. Although caffeine and sugar were both great for energizing the brain, it was too barbaric.

‘Ugh, too bitter.’

An Jaehyun himself knew how barbaric his method was. But as he had no money to work with, this was the best method, and its effect was clear. With just a sip, he woke up from his previously sleepy state and his mind became clear.

‘Alright, let’s see what new things happened while I was asleep.’

Now completely awake, An Jaehyun turned on his tablet PC and began to look through Warlord-related news.

[Hydra Guild, First to Discover Level 100 Monster. Preparing their Hunt.]

The first news to catch his attention was news about the Hydra Guild.

With the help of coffee and glucose candy, An Jaehyun quickly worked his brain.

‘The first level 100 monster… Black Metal Warrior was it? Didn’t they fail five or six times before they succeeded?’

An Jaehyun knew the future, but he didn’t know everything. He only knew the general flow of it. The details, he would have to fill in by reading various news articles.

‘I wish they’d fail more while they’re at it.’

To Hyrkan, the entire Top 30 Guilds was his enemy. Getting revenge aside, to become the best in Warlord, he had to go beyond the Top 30 Guilds.

‘The Black Metal Warrior is related to the Corrupt Count main scenario quest, so the Corrupt Count quest line should begin after this. Tsk. I need to get on this quest line to obtain the titles I need, but with my level… ugh, not a chance. If only I came back just 10 months earlier… I’d be the one killing that Black Metal Warrior. What a shame. Then I’d be getting the title for myself too…’

“Tsk.”

In any case, An Jaehyun enjoyed reading these news articles and reaffirming the details of the future he knew.

“Well, no choice I guess. Looks like I’ll have to make it up in The Immoral Prince, the next main scenario.”

An Jaehyun felt as if he had become almighty being.

‘The Immoral Prince… back then, I could only stay in the side lines and suck on my fingers. But now is different. Come to think of it, the Ares Guild that led The Immoral Prince main quest earned quite the money from it.’