Chapter 150 - Ancient Power (3)

Ancient Power (3)

6.

Across the Terube Castle Wall...

Originally, the Battlefield was a minor content that only the Users, who knew about it, enjoyed.  Now it was a major stage where everyone, who enjoyed Warlord, knew about it.

It was the stage where Killer Sinclair, who represented the Big Smiles guild, had earned his frightening yet memorable nickname.  It was also where the Hydra guild had stumbled as they were pushing forward without a hitch.  However, it was most known as the place where the Hahoe Mask had declared his war against the 30 great guilds.

Several historic moments in Warlord had occurred consecutively on this stage.

This stage held a sense of magic, adventure, and romance.  It stoked one’s desire to explore.

Naturally, the Northland became a hot spot.

The Users that met the requisite level and even the Users that hadn't reached the requisite level were crossing the Terube castle wall.  They were all headed towards the Northland.

However, the Northland was far from the paradise dreamt up by the Users. Their imagination had been tinted by romanticism.

The world thought the Northland was now owned by the Hahoe Mask.  This was why no guild could insist on management rights, ownership rights or autonomous rights.  Moreover, the Hahoe Mask didn't plan on managing his territory.

On top of it all, the Northland didn't have a castle or a town to use as a reset point.  The Users gathered in places, but these were very laughable locations.  It couldn't be considered to be waypoints.  Everyone returned to the Terube castle wall when they died.

This was why all kinds of behaviors that were considered to be bad manners were being carried out here.  No one in the near vicinity would stop these acts from being carried out.  No one was here to manage these lands.  It was a type of location where PK could be carried out if there was a problem with another User.  This was a legit method to buy significant amount of time against other Users.

At some point, the Northland turned into a lawless paradise.

Of course, those that were still surviving and playing in this lawless paradise of the Northland weren't normal Users.

“How many were we able to get?”

“If we count those we caught a moment ago, we have a total of 17.”

“We are earning a good income.  All the people here have pretty good Items.  If we stay here, we could probably gain enough money to play this game for a whole year.”

These Users were like fighting dogs with their collars taken off.  The Users that took up PK as a job promoted this lawlessness in this lawless lands.

There were some that enjoyed this aspect of the game.  Warlord's system didn't stop PKs.  There were no penalties given.  Warlord actually had contents that accounted for Users that enjoyed PK.

Currently, three Users were counting the number of wristwatches obtained through PK.  Moreover, they did something that added to the fun.

“It is as I predicted.  This will end all our problems if we wear this!  It'll end it!  I told you guys we should have used it earlier!  Even if I tell you good advice, you guys can't even comprehend it.”

“All right.  Good for you.  You are smart.  Why didn’t you use that smart head of yours in college?”

“Are you trying to pick a fight with me?”