Chapter 183 - Golden Conch (2)

Golden Conch (2)

4.

The Highwood Forest was quiet.  This place used to have battles occurring for twenty-four hours seven days a week.  However, it was different now.  The Wood Devils were standing still as if they were statues, because they couldn’t find any enemies.  They stood patiently like old trees as they waited for a battle.

A User wearing a hood was running through this tranquil stage.  The User moved at high speeds to avoid the monsters.  The User wearing the hood skillfully avoided moving within the Wood Devil’s awareness range and aggro range.  He was blazing through the Highwood Forest at high speeds.

In a flash, the User escaped the confines of the Highwood forest to arrive at a landscape filled with red sand.  When he stepped onto the Red Desert, he immediately modified the wristwatch.

“Slot on.”

After the short command word, imposing pieces of spotted metal started to encase the hooded User like snakes.  It started with the helm.  Then it moved to the chest and limbs.  In the end, the gleaming armor took form on the User, and he pushed up his face guard. His face was uncovered.  One could see the sight of the Hahoe Mask.

Hahoe Mask Hyrkan.

Currently, Warlord was gripped with shock, fear and fanaticism.  The one to put Warlord in such a state returned to the eye of the storm.  He appeared at the place where the earthquake originated.

“Uh-whew.”

After catching his breath for a short moment, Hyrkan turned his head to look at the Highwood Forest.  He had participated in an incredible battle here.  The war waged here so intense, and the implications were immense.  Even now he could bring up the memories of the battle at will.  The memories and the feelings he had felt in the war was clear inside his mind.

‘I did it.’

Of course, at the end, he had mounted the Bone Wyvern, and he had yelled out his destination.  The Bone Wyvern split the winds and they had flown past the Highwood Forest.  The feeling he felt from the air was also clear inside his mind.  As he vividly recalled the sensation he felt, Hyrkan’s body felt an electric charge run up his body.

Whether it was before he had returned to the past or after he had returned to the past, he had always wanted to accomplish this task, and he had done it.

He ruthlessly stomped and crushed a 30 great guild.  Now he didn’t have to to run away.  He was able to hold his head up high with pride and aloofness.  He was able to look down on their heads, and he could dictate their response.

‘Yes.  This is me.  This is the person I am within Warlord.’

He had wanted to show them all.  Hyrkan wasn’t someone they could step on.

Before he returned to the past, he had been crushed before he could even struggle.  It had been a one-sided affair, but this didn’t mean he was inferior to them.  Hyrkan had suffered not because he had been pitifully weak.

He wanted to improve himself to prove a point.

‘....if I hadn’t been betrayed, I would have seen this sight before I returned to the past.’

This was a sight that could only be seen after stepping over people.

He had really wanted to see it, and he had been sure he would be able to see it.

He had thought he would be able to step above the 30 great guilds if he stayed together with the Hahoe Mask guild.  He had been able to see a sight that he always wanted to see with the Hahoe Mask guild.