Chapter 86 Deal with the Red Bulls (2).

Deal with the Red Bulls (2)

4.

The large forest was filled with trees, and 3 users had surrounded a small and scrappy goblin. There was traces of a fierce battle, and the users were the victors. However, if one looked at their expressions, one would have a hard time telling if they were really the victors.

One of the group members spat out his words as if he had had just lost.

“Ah. I can't do this any more. Why is this game so hard?”

“From the vids, I saw a person solo several of these monsters. Do we perhaps need to get some Items? This is way too hard. At this rate, when am I going to level up? I want to go through my Advancement soon!”

“Stop spouting nonsense about Items. The price for Items is no joke now. Actually, the low level Items are more expensive. I've always spent a good amount of money during my gaming career, but I've never seen a game that was as expensive as this.”

The complaining 3 users were in a hunting ground that had been provided for users between level 10-20. It was the Tinkle Forest.

It was a place where one could most accurately feel the popularity of Warlord right now.

“We saw this monster first!”

“Didn't we attack it first?”

“Hey! Let's settle this through PK!”

“Kill that son of a bitch!”

The popularity of Warlord was sky-high, and the number of new users was increasing at an explosive rate. The endless wave of new users meant most of the monsters in the level 30 and below hunting grounds was almost extinct.

This was why the hunting ground that had been provided for the low level users was filled with disorder caused by the users instead of monsters.

In such an atmosphere, two users was using a fallen tree trunk as a bench.

At a glance, it didn't look remarkable. Both users were wearing the supplies given by the Subjugation Association for the level 10 users. In terms of Warlord user's standard, these items weren't even fit to be used as rags. One was basically wasting one's time by wearing such items.

One of the user was wearing a Hahoe Mask, yet it wasn't enough attract the gazes of others. It was easier to find new users wearing the Hahoe Mask than finding a monster.

Of course, no one knew the truth.

“Hahoe Mask…… I really wanted to meet you, but I never expected to meet you here like this..”

The other user wasn't wearing a Hahoe Mask. He was someone who represented Warlord as being one of the most skill users. It was Red Bull's guild master Chev.

“Me too. I had no desire of meeting you and I never expected to meet you here like this.”

This user wearing the Hahoe Mask was the original one, the one who had started the fad of wearing it. None of the users who had laid eyes on him here was aware of this fact.

No, even if he revealed his identity through his own mouth, no one would take it as the truth.

It was the reason why they had chosen this place for the meeting. It sounded paradoxical, but this was a stage where one didn't need to worry about other's gazes.

So what was the reason behind this meeting?

“You didn't want to meet us? Weren't you the one who asked for this meeting?”