Chapter 106 - Catacombs (1).

Catacombs (1)

Cursed Domain.

The powerful monsters called Voodoo Chimera were swarming this location. This was a difficult stage where a User had to be at least a certain level to play here. Moreover, the Evil Eyes appeared intermittently. If one wanted to block the Evil Eye's Curse, one had to finish the Quest to get 'Sarabo's Charm'.  Even Users well over level 140 were ruthlessly sent back to reality if one didn't have 'Sarabo's Charm'.

Moreover, this location didn't drop really good Items, and the EXP wasn't that great considering the difficulty of the Voodoo Chimera hunt.  The method to clearing the Voodoo Chimera was still under research.

From that perspective, this was really a cursed place for high level Users, who sought efficiency in their hunts.  They should have had no reason or interest in stepping onto this stage.

However, there were an unusual amount of high level users hanging around the Cursed Domain.  These Users were all over level 140.

“What's the status of the Quests?”

“There's definitely a variety of Quests here compared to other locations.  There are more Search Quests and Commission Quests compared to the simple Hunt Quests.”

After the Noopy Family arrived at the Cursed Castle, a branch office of the Subjugation Association was established inside the Cursed Castle.

At the same time, the Cursed Castle received a respectable name called Heuban's Castle.

The NPC related to the Subjugation Association revealed new NPCs that started to fill up the Heuban's Castle.

This was the reason why the Users were coming here.

New NPCs had appeared.  New Quests meant opportunity.

The Cursed Domain was the land of opportunity.

This was what the Cursed Castle had turned into.

Hyrkan arrived at the Heuban's Castle.

“Who is that?”

“Who?”

“The Sword Class User over there.”

“You mean the Swordsman wearing the Rusted Steel set?  Who cares? Isn't the Rusted Steel set a level 90 defensive set?  Maybe he came here to sightsee.  Don't pay attention to him.”

He came in secret.

He hadn't worn his custom Red Skeleton set given to him by his unknown benefactor.  He wore the defensive gear that had been previously equipped by his Skeleton.  He had appeared with his identity hidden.

There was simple reason why he had hidden his identity.

‘If I'm following the map correctly, the Secret Entrance should be over there.’

Dungeon.

This was the reason why he had hidden his identity.

Maeung had given Hyrkan a map that showed where the secret Dungeon was located beneath the Cursed Castle.

It was described as being a secret region of the castle, but it was basically a Dungeon.  This was an obvious thing to say, but it wouldn't be great if this information was leaked.

Moreover, the Users that were operating out of the Cursed Castle right now were like demons, who knew the ins and out of Warlord.

The Users were here on the off chance that an unexpected opportunity might pop up.