Chapter 113 - Black Tree (3)

Black Tree (3)

8.

Unique and Rare was not a vocabulary that the Users disliked. The word, Unique, drove people into a fervor.  This was the same for Rare Boss monsters.  Either the odds were very low or one had to fulfill a particular set of requirements to be able to meet a Rare Boss monster. The reward given out was proportional to how difficult it was to encounter the monster.

It gave ingredients Items with good Options, very good EXP, and rare titles.

On top of that...

“Are you thinking about uploading the hunting video again?”

Raid videos was an opportunity to bring in a lot of money.

“Of course. It's my meal ticket.”

When he decided to commit to the Black Tree Raid, all the risk regarding the Raid was erased from his head.

Return!

Instead, Hyrkan's head was filled with thoughts about the costs in regards to the Black Tree. Hyrkan  had carried out numerous Raids before, but the most profit he could make until now was riding on this Black Tree Raid. 

This was why Hyrkan asked an indirect question.

“Is it a problem?  Do you want me to edit you out?  Do you want a mosaic? Or do you want a share?”

Of course, he wasn't asking those questions, because he wanted to cede those things. Still, he asked the question to confirm where he stood with Whistling.

However, Whistling shook his head from side to side at Hyrkan's questions. It was the reaction Hyrkan had wanted to see.  However, instead of a smile, Hyrkan couldn't help, but feel amazed by Whistling.

‘He really is an incredible person.  He is giving up everything to save the Elven tribe....’

Whistling was giving up Items and rights that was rightfully his.  Of course, if one wasn't competent, it was moot point in the first place.  If Hyrkan was in Whistling's shoes, he would have acted differently. If he couldn't have it, then no one could. 

If some else saw Whistling's action, he would be labeled a stupid loser.

However, Hyrkan didn't even think those thought. Instead, Hyrkan felt truly amazed by Whistling's action.  Even if Hyrkan died and woke up again, he would never be able to live his life like Whistling.

Whistling's action made Hyrkan's heart shake.

“If this business ends well, let's have some melon beer together.”

The words that came out of Hyrkan's mouth was very rare. It was hard to hear such words from him. 

Whistling answered Hyrkan with his words.

“I'll show you my battle footage.”

Whistling's voice and expression was very serious. His expression was especially overwhelming. His face looked like that of a pitbull, and his face came off as menacing when his face turned serious.

Hyrkan had seen all kinds of monsters...  These monsters were beyond odd. The monsters had outer appearances that was hair-raising, yet Hyrkan smiled as he killed the monster. He had thought about the Items they would give.  However, Pitbull's face even made Hyrkan flinch.

Of course, Hyrkan immediately changed his mindset. He locked away such nonsensical thoughts deep within his stomach.

“All right.”