Chapter 147 - Frost Knight (3)

Frost Knight (3)

5.

The Main Scenario Quest was the most important main content in Warlord.  This was why there was a clear demarcation on when it starts and ends. 

This was why the updates regarding the Main Scenario quest had been put on the System-wide Announcement.  It updated the Users of the start and end to the Main Scenario Quest.

It had notified everyone of the start and end of the Corrupt Count episode.

Then it notified everyone of the start and end to the Immoral Prince episode.

At that moment, the 5th such Announcement had been sent out, and it shook the foundation of Warlord.

Of course, any news regarding Warlord shook the online world.

- The third Main Scenario Quest has just started!

- Finally, it begins!

- Is the 2nd Advancement going to be released?

- Something seems a bit off this time.

This Main Scenario Quest was different from the ones before.  The game had been clear in spreading the name of the User that had opened up this new era.

- So who the hell is Hyrkan?  Which 30 great guild is he in?

His name was Hyrkan.

- ㄴ You dolt!  That's the Hahoe Mask's character name!

- ㄴ Uh?  The Hahoe Mask was named Hyrkan?

- ㄴ The Hahoe Mask's name isn't the Hahoe Mask?

- ㄴ Wasn't it Huh-Maeung?

The User called the Hahoe Mask was known more by the nickname he had created than his actual character name.

6.

It was a small tunnel that a person could barely pass through.  He had left behind Nero as he headed towards the decisive battle.  As he was passing through the tunnel, Hyrkan became flustered for a moment.

‘My god.’

He had become the main character that heralded the start of the Ruined Kingdom episode.  Of course, it was something he had always wanted.

However, this should have occurred at the peak of the Urugal mountain.  It shouldn't have happened right now.  It should have happened when he caught the fire breathing Slime Dragon.

‘……the Frozen Kingdom and the Urugal mountain range.  The key was placed in two locations?’

It wasn’t as if he didn't understand the concept behind it.

Originally, Warlord's Main Scenario Quest had many roads that led to a single destination.  The event that triggered the Ruined Kingdom episode in the Urugal mountain range may have just been one of several methods one could have used.  The probability that there were multiple trigger points rather than one was high.

It just meant that the Stormhunters hadn't been able to find the clue located in the Frozen Kingdom.  In the meanwhile, someone else had succeeded in climbing the Urugal mountain range.

‘Shit.  Did I perhaps change the content of the Main Scenario quest?  It seems a lot of Quest independent of the Ruined Kingdom episode was released too.’

This hadn't been a ploy hatched by someone else.  Hyrkan's own hands had changed the events, and he couldn't blame anyone for what happened from now on.