Chapter 32 : Corrupted Stone (1).

In Lizard Swamp, two players were facing each other. However, the two were in completely different states.

One stood straight and tall, while the other was kneeling on the ground. The latter’s arms were held by Skeleton Warriors, as his eyes were full of brutal injuries.

“You, I swear I’ll get my revenge on you…”

The kneeled player grit his teeth as he spoke to the standing man with hatred. The standing man, of course, was Hyrkan. Wearing an almost spotless armor, Hyrkan smirked at the kneeling player’s child-like curse.

“Yeah, sure. If you’re coming, bring some more expensive items. I’ll be waiting. See you in 48 hours. Sleep tight. Good night~”

With that, Hyrkan stared at the three Skeleton Warriors surrounding the kneeling player.

Snap, snap!

Hyrkan snapped his fingers twice, making two Skeleton Warriors pulled on the player’s arms. The remaining Skeleton Warrior raised his sword and stabbed the gap between the player’s helmet and breastplate.

Stab, stab!

As if once wasn’t enough, the Skeleton Warrior stabbed consecutively. Hyrkan only watched on emotionlessly. Rather than emotionless, it was more correct to say Hyrkan erased the battle just now from his memory. Only a number was recorded.

‘It’s the 15th one now.’

Two weeks had passed since Hyrkan came to the Lizard Swamp. After the first day’s disturbance, Hyrkan put his focus on leveling up. The result was great, as he achieved 7 levels during that time. Considering that it takes an average player one month to go from level 20 to level 30, Hyrkan’s level up speed was comparable… no, much faster than the Rankers.

However, hunting wasn’t the only thing he did.

‘It’s almost one per day.’

He was attacked. Not once, but nine times, for a total of fifteen players.

‘Come on, this isn’t even the real world. All this, just to look good to girls in a VR game? If they like girls so much, why don’t they go play dating sims or a blind date game?’

“Haa… I guess it really is hard to find normal people in Warlord.”

The attackers’ motive was revenge.

The three beauties that approached to play Hyrkan, but got played by Hyrkan. Instead of reflecting on their mistake, they coaxed other men to get revenge on Hyrkan.

‘What a bunch of snakes. At least their fishing skills are top notch.’

Of course, Hyrkan didn’t have a shred of regret about screwing over those girls. He had not physically harmed them in any way. It’s just that there was a little accident during their hunting, which was caused by the three girls, not Hyrkan. In fact, Hyrkan was more help to them than harm. After all, he killed nine Lizardmen for them. If anything, he should be rewarded.

Unfortunately, Warlord wasn’t a place where such logic applied. If three beauties accused a strange man wearing a hahoe mask and leather clothing of assaulting them, there were bound to be people who believed them.

Some of them would have their normally nonexistent sense of justice provoked and come out to judge said sexual deviant.

‘Their acting skills are just too good. I wouldn’t be surprised if they debuted as actresses soon.’

In reality, Hyrkan could easily justify himself, but Hyrkan didn’t do so.

‘Well, I’m thankful to be honest.’