Chapter 163 - Anugas' Necklace (2)

Anugas Necklace (2)

5.

It was a house that had a great night view.  The house had a wine cellar, so one could enjoy this night scene with wine.  The wine cellar looked quite expensive, and it was filled with expensive wines.  There wasn't much space to move within it.

- It is a really nice house.

- Yes.  I decided to indulge myself by moving into this place.  When I used to be a baseball player, I always wanted to live in a place like this.

The interview was being conducted with the fancy house as the background.

The interviewee was Jameis Jones.  He was more famously known as BigK in Warlord.

During the Warlord's second Main Scenario Quest, BigK entered the ranks of the 1st team Raid member after he distinguished himself in the great battle event.  Afterwards, he participated in Red Bull's core quests and Raids.  He showed off his surprising Skill, and now he was considered to be one of the top Magicians of the Red Bulls.

- When I failed to break into the Major League, I thought my dream was crushed.  I never expected to achieve my dream through this game.

His life had changed after the second Main Scenario Quest.

The most clear-cut evidence of the change was his residence.

He was now the owner of a house that anyone would envy.  Moreover, a regular person would never be given a chance to be featured in such an interview.

- This is the age we are living in.  Riches and fame can be had for people, who are good at playing games.

- This might be a bit of a rude question.  It hasn't been too long since BigK-nim's career has taken off.  However, you are already making a good deal of money.  Could you guess at how much the most famous Users of Warlord make?  I'm talking about the Users that even people unfamiliar with Warlord knows.  This is the most burning question amongst our viewers.

- I'm not them, so I can't be sure.  However, if I had to guess....  Currently, the two most famous Users in Warlord is the Storm Queen and the Hahoe Mask.  The Storm Queen is already famous for being an heiress, so we should exclude her.  The Hahoe Mask....  The house I live in right now is probably the size of his wine cellar.

- That is incredible.

- Of course, the Hahoe Mask's identity is still a mystery, but there is wide consensus that he is incredibly rich.

Ahn-jaehyun was too flabbergasted by the video he was watching.  The half-eaten Chocobar fell to the floor.

Chul-puhk!

The Chocobar was mushy, because it had melted.  The Chocobar was in rough shape when it fell to the floor.  Ahn-jaehyun picked up the Chocobar, and he checked if there was anything stuck to it.  When he didn't see anything, he put the Chocobar back into his mouth.

Moreover, he continued to look at the video with a flabbergasted expression.  Ahn-jaehyun had been wordlessly watching the video, but he spoke without meaning to.

“Have these bastards lost their collective minds?”

Gulp.

Ahn-jaehyun chewed and swallowed the Chocobar.  After tapping his Tablet PC several times, he switched the content on the screen.

‘So this is how they are going to trouble me?’

He had started watching this video, since he had heard about the recent news regarding the Red Bulls guild.