Chapter 149 - Ancient Power (2)

Ancient Power (2)

3.

Flash!

In truth, the mattress he was lying on was unable to perform its original purpose, but Ahn-jaehyun was draped over it like a corpse.  A blanket that was about to decay made the worn out mattress look shabbier.  When both of his eyes opened, he kicked hard at the blanket.

“Ora ora ora!”

He let out a energetic shout as he got up.  It was hard to believe that Ahn-jaehyun had been lying on the mattress like a lifeless corpse a moment ago.  He was showing a frightening level of energy as he walked towards the restroom.

He immediately put a big dollop of toothpaste on his toothbrush, then he looked at himself through the small mirror inside his restroom.  He was quite skinny.  He was in a sorry state where eating meat for a month straight might not be able to fix him.  However, he thought he looked better than ever as he looked at his own reflection in the mirror.

If he was to exaggerate it a little bit, he looked like Leonardo DiCaprio in his prime when he failed to win his second Oscar.  That was how great he thought he looked.

‘It is done!’

This was how much Ahn-jaehyun's mind was set on what he’ll do.

‘Wait for me.  I'll kill any bastard that blocks my way.  If anyone bothers the Hahoe Mask, I'll fuck them over.’

Moreover, he was now qualified to think this way.

“Ooh-buh-buh-buh!”

He couldn't help, but laugh even as he brushed his teeth.  He was so happy that it was as if he was losing his mind.

Of course, the reason for his happiness was the game.

‘Frost! I got the Frost!  Ooh-ha-ha-ha!’

He had caught the Frost Knight 8 hours ago.

He immediately logged out after finishing the Frost Knight Raid.  When he came back to reality, he went straight to sleep.

It wasn't as if he didn't have work to do.  Actually, he had too many things on his agenda to do.  He had to organize the footages he recorded, then he had to check what was going on in Warlord.  He also had to calculate his bottom line.

However, he just went straight to sleep.  It was true that he was tired from the Frost Knight Raid, but that wasn't the deciding factor.  There was another reason.

His head was too crowded with miscellaneous thoughts.  The inside of his head was a jumbled mess, and he couldn't organize his thoughts in his tired state.  This was the reason why he had slept.

Then 8 hours had passed.... 

This was the longest sleep he had in the past year, so his head felt clearer than ever.  Ahn-jaehyun could easily process the various types of joy he felt.

This was why Ahn-jaehyun was able to savor his own overflowing happiness.

‘Well, let's see the effect of the Frost…  It can pretty much be used on anything.’

The most joyous part was the fast that he had gained the Ancient Power of Frost.

Basically, the Ancient Power could only be used on Rank A Skills.  He couldn't use it on the Skills he had gained recently.  On the other hand, it could be used on the Skills that he used as his main power. 

‘I guess the the Skeletons would change first.  I wonder what kind of effect it would have on them?’

He had no idea what effect would be applied to them.  He just knew it'll be powerful.  He was filled with happiness just from thinking about it.