Chapter 132 - On the Eve (3)

On the Eve (3)

6.

[You level has increased.]

When he succeeded in leveling up, Hyrkan reached into the small pouch hanging from his waist.  He took out 5 Skeleton Fragments, and he threw it over his back.  The Skeleton Fragments rolled across the floor like acorns, and they immediately changed into Skeleton Magicians wearing gray robes.

After the Skeleton Magicians formed, they gathered their hands.  An emaciated flame started to form between their hands.  The Skeleton Magicians moved their hands as if they were caressing it. As if to reward their attention, the fireballs started to expand.  The fireballs, which had been the size of a child's fist, was suddenly the size of a man's head.  At that moment, the Skeleton Magicians immediately threw their fireballs.

Hwah-roo-rooh!

The five fireballs flew in an arc.  At the end of the arc, there was a battle going on.

Ggah-ahng, kah-ahng!

The sound of steel striking was endless.  It was very easy to differentiate between the two groups that was fighting.  The contrast was stark.

One side was composed of Skeleton Warriors with horns on their head.  They were wearing an armor that was made out of black colored barks.  On the other side, one could see adequately armored humanoid lizards that had black feathers coming off their hides.  They were the Black Grooming Lizard Warriors

The battle between the Skeleton Warriors and the Grooming Lizards were fierce and closely contested.  The two groups were so close to each other that a mumble could be heard by the other side.

Five enormous fireball fell into the battlefield.  Of course, the fireballs didn't differentiate between enemies and allies.

Puh-uhng, puh-uhng.

The five consecutive sound of explosions swept across the battlefield.  The black feathers of the Grooming Lizards started to burn, and the Skeleton Warriors started to let out black colored blood.

[Black Grooming Lizard Warriors were affected by the Black Sap.]

The Black Tree set's effect had been activated.

At the same time, the Skeleton Warriors immediately regained their original form. They regained their original imposing form, and one couldn't see any trace of magical damage on them.

On the other hand, the Grooming Lizard Warriors looked unseemly from the effects of the magical attack.  Their feathers were burning, and the Black Sap clinging to them were quickly diminishing their HP.

Sha-ah! Shah-ah!

The bloody cry came out out of the Grooming Lizards' mouth.  It wasn't a threatening cry.  It was most definitely a cry filled with pain.  Even this didn't last long.  A Skeleton Knight appeared with the Black Cobalt King's sword in front of it, and its presence shut the mouths of the Grooming Lizards.  The Grooming Lizards were so tense that they didn't even attempt to quench the flame sticking to their hide.

The Skeleton Knight didn't let out any sound.  It just opened its mouth wide, and it pointed its sword towards the Grooming Lizard Warriors once.  It let out a silent roar as it charged.

The explosions caused by the magic had created a state of lull on the battlefield, but the Skeleton Knight once again turned the stage into a pandemonium.

At that moment, Hyrkan wasn't looking at this sight.  Hyrkan's gaze was to the left.  In the distance, there was a User observing at Hyrkan.

“Where's the next location?”