Chapter 131 - On the Eve (2)

On the Eve (2)

4.

He filled the plain plastic bowl with the cloudy congee. Steam rose from the top. It really was apt to call it cloudy, since it was hard to find any bits of meat in it. 

Ahn-jaehyun used his spoon to stir his thick congee. Every time he stirred it steam escaped from the congee. The steam fogged up Ahn-jaehyun's glasses. Ahn-jaehyun had a sullen expression as he left the spoon in his congee, and he turned his head.

When he turned his head, Ahn-jaehyun could see the slim tablet PC across his fogged up glasses.  Ahn-jaehyun grabbed the tablet PC, and he tapped twice on the LCD screen as if he was knocking. The LCD screen glowed brightly.

[Great Battle. Eventually, it turned into their festival.]

[The new Users can't participate in the Main Scenario Quest.  Is this really ok?]

[Is an event being planned for the new Users or is it not possible to make it happen?]

The headline of the articles dropped down like a shower. It was opinion pieces from game experts regarding the great battle event.  One didn’t even need to check the content of the articles.  One could easily tell from the headlines that the opinions were very current.  Ahn-jaehyun swiped the screen.

[Red Bulls. They are opening the new era of live broadcasts.]

[Red Bulls. Thirty Thousand people purchased the Argardo Raid footage in just one day!]

[Red Bulls. Will they collaborate with the Hahoe Mask in the Immoral Prince Raid?!]

[Red bulls.  The commercial spots for the Immoral Prince Raid's live broadcast is sold out!]

When he changed the screen, the headlines once again appeared.

“Ooh ooh…….”

At that moment, a moan escaped Ahn-jaehyun's mouth. It was a sound heard when one hears about one's cousin had just bought land. Ahn-jaehyun had gained an enormous amount of profit in the great battle.

First, he gained the Crying Sword. It was a level 180 Chronicle Epic Rank Item. Currently, it was the best weapon one could find in Warlord. When talking about his gains, one couldn't forget about the Black Spot set that Argardo had worn.

He had gained two Titles that increases All Stats by 5%. Soon, he'll receive the main ingredients to the Great Battle Hero Weapon. Moreover, the Great Battle Hero Weapon became bound when manufactured, but the required main ingredients could traded. The Option of the Items weren't revealed yet, but the ingredients was already priced at hundred thousand gold. An incredible market price was set.

There were a lot of stuff he'll gain in the future. He’ll be able to get the Arbiter of Corruption Title and Arbiter of Corrupt accessories from just participating in the Immoral Prince Raid. If he was able to gain the Immoral Prince set, he would have earned everything he could in regards to the second Main Scenario Quest.

‘I did the work, yet the money was made by the cows.’

However, Ahn-jaehyun’s profit couldn’t even be compared to the profit gained by the Red Bulls from the great battle.

At that moment, he thought about the conversation he had with Chev.  Chev had approached him with his severed left arm, and it wasn’t too hard to recall that conversation.  As Chev handed over the left arm to the Hahoe Mask, he spoke just two sentences.

“Thank  you.”

That was the first words he spoke.

“I work forward to working with you next time.”