Chapter 171 - Bone Dragon (1)

Bone Dragon (1)

1.

“All right.  I'll do that.  I'll trade you a full Blood Ogre set and the Ingredients needed to make 3 Werebear Items.  Do you want me to go to a different seller?  Wait a moment.  How much are you trying to get for that Item?  If we are close, let's consummate this trade. The Werebear drop Items haven't been released on the market yet.”

Ahn-jaehyun used his index finger to reposition his glasses as he spoke.  He lightly pushed up the nose pad of the glass, which had fallen to the bridge of his nose.  As if a switch had been pressed, a furrow appeared on Ahn-jaheyun's forehead.

“Please stop playing around.  I called you to make a trade, yet you have the audacity to change the terms mid-call.  That isn't good manners.”

A sharp voice, which went well with his frowning face, came out his mouth.

“How about the Black Kobold King's sword?  It's price has dropped recently, but you should know it can't be purchased with a small sum.  Anyways, that is my final offer for it..”

In the end, the earphone equipped on Ahn-jaehyun's left ear buzzed.

“Ok.  Let's do this trade.”

After finishing the trade, Ahn-jaehyun immediately took off the earphone, and he threw it towards the mattress in anger.

“Fucking asshole!”

Accompanying the profane language, Ahn-jaehyun seethed within.

‘He is really acting high and mighty just from owning a level 190 No Name Skill Book.  He is trying to take me to the cleaners!  Fucking asshole!’

The level 190 No Name Skill Books were starting to trickle out in the market.  Even the ridiculous price on the auction board was starting to fall drastically.  In such a situation, Ahn-jaehyun had a good idea what the market price was for a level 190 No Name Skill book.  This was why he suggested an Item exchange to the seller.

Ahn-jaehyun had decided to get rid of the Items not needed by the Skeleton Warriors.  His Skeleton Warriors didn't need it, but these Items were still popular amongst the Users.  It was good enough to be used as bartering chips.

‘The Item Option dropped by the Werebear is pretty atrocious compared to the hunting difficulty, yet it is a level 220 Item....’

He had planned on using only the Items he didn't need as bartering chips, but once the negotiation started, he had to include the Item Ingredients dropped by the Werebears.

Ahn-jaehyun grinded his teeth.

‘I'm not talented at trading Items. It should have been equal value...  It's all right.  It's fine.’

It was an unexpected trade, but he didn't need any of the Items that was used as bartering chips.  The only problem was the gold he could have gotten by selling these Items.

‘I must have lost my mind.’

Ahn-jaehyun became astonished as he balanced his account.

‘It is only a single Skill, yet I spent so much....  I've lost my mind.  I'm sure of it.’

It was only a single skill.  Moreover, he had no idea which Skill might come out of it, yet he had bought it for an incredible amount of money.  It was something the original Rich Lich, Subrata Duta, would have done.  It was something only an incredibly rich man would do.

‘Or maybe this game is crazy.’

Ahn-jaehyun looked at the V-Gear on the mattress.

‘This game is really nuts.  Warlord is a well made game, but the other games don't ramp up like this.’