Chapter 62 : Deep Canyon Spring (1).

Deep Canyon Spring (1)

A large, five-meter tall Golem was standing between two trees, fully blocking anyone from passing between. Glaring at it, was a goat whose eyes sparkled with a deep red color.

Its appearance was completely different from that of an ordinary goat. It was easily 2 meters in length, was as large as a bull, and its devilish horn was protruding out like a spear. But what was most surprising was its leg power, which easily put ordinary mountain goat to shame.

Devil Goat.

It was just as aggressive as it sounded. It never hesitated to attack others, even when they had done nothing to offend it.

Tudu, tudu!

Racing along like a horse and making a sound more terrifying than a buffalo, the Devil Goat charged towards the Golem with its horn in front. The not-so-long distance was closed in an instant.

The Golem did not dodge its attack, but blocked it with his body.

Boom!

An explosive sound roared out, and the Golem staggered. If it had lost a bit more of its balance, it would have fallen backwards without doubt. Regardless, the Devil Goat’s horn had pierced deeply into its body.

That was the Devil Goat’s fatal mistake.

“Hardening!”

A shout could be heard from a distance, after which the Golem’s body began to grow hard.

Surprised by the feeling from its horn, the Devil Goat struggled to pull out its horn, but in vain.

Crack, crack!

The sound of the Golem’s body breaking could be hard. The goat had immense strength, but it wasn’t able to pull out its horn easily.

Meanwhile…

Whoosh!

Three Black Orc Skeleton Warriors that had been waiting behind the Golem leaped up into the air, slashing down as it landed towards the Devil Goat.

Swish!

With the sound of the wind getting cut, the Skeleton Warriors made several deep cuts onto the goat’s body. The Devil Goat fumed, and its eyes turned even redder. It would burst into rage at any moment.

However, a fourth Skeleton Warrior made from a Blood Goblin poured cold water over the Devil Goat’s rage. When the small Skeleton Warrior landed its sword on the Devil Goat’s body, three curses fell on it. The Devil Goat’s speed and stats decreased, and the Skeleton Warriors didn’t miss the chance to continuously hack away at the Devil Goat. The small Skeleton Warrior didn’t stop either, as it continued to attack the Devil Goat.

Fuuuu!

In the end, unable to even struggle, the Devil Goat let out a strange cry as its eyes began to grow dim. Hyrkan who was watching everything from afar put away the Bone Explosive he was holding, in his pocket.

‘Good.’

When the Devil Goat finally died…

[You have leveled up.]

Hyrkan heard a message he was expecting.

‘Finally level 69.’

Hyrkan quickly checked his stats.

[Hyrkan]

-Level: 69

-Class: Magician

-Title: 34