Chapter 93 - Elf's Keepsake (3).

Elfs Keepsake (3)

Sweepers Guild.

They were one of the 30 great guilds, but they provided a markedly different content from the other guilds.  They possessed killer contents.

The guild used the strong Magicians within the guild to completely wipe out the monsters in a selected region.  The guild sweeped the monsters, and this was the killer content offered by the Sweepers guild.

Of course, they didn't clear out the monsters for pure reasons. 

Eventually new monsters would appear.  However, there were a lot of merits in eliminating all the monster in a set amount of time. This was mainly done when a Block Field appeared.  The investigation of the Block Field was more important than the monster hunt. If one was lucky, one could gain hints to the Main Scenario Quest.  Moreover, one could earn titles.

The guild also went into hunting grounds where the population of monsters had grown too much. They eliminated the monster, and at times, they effectively controlled the population of monsters for the users.

They were decisive.  The guild brought several hundred to a thousand high level Magicians to a hunt.  With the help of various potions, they poured out their strongest magic at the same time. It was quite a sight, and this could be only seen within Warlord. It could be compared to fireworks.

In truth, it was hard to gain anything through such a hunting method.  It wasn't easy to level up, and the efficiency of the hunt decreased.  Once they killed all the monsters, they had to wait for the regeneration of the next batch of monsters.   Moreover, it wasn't only the Magicians, who went to these events.  Numerous Priests and Swordsman users followed to assist the Magicians.

Even with all of these disadvantages, the Sweepers guild promoted this concept.  The reason was the revenue from broadcasting these events.  They were one of the top 5 in terms of bringing in profit with their footage in the 30 great guilds.  Their contents were that mesmerizing.

Of course, the Sweepers Guild puts out an announcement before they commenced their monster cleaning.

[The Blue Mist Forest was found north-east of the Eagle mountain, and we are planning on sweeping it.  We will give a fixed compensation to the users, who are in the midst of a hunt.  Thank you for always cheering and helping the Sweepers guild.]

When the announcement came out, it would have been wise to escape this stage.  If one died by getting swept up in the magical bombardment, one wouldn’t even be able to collect one’s insurance.

However, not everyone could choose the wise course of action.

‘Shit.’

Hyrkan's expression crumpled when he saw the announcement.

‘I thought I would suck on some honey, since not many users were coming towards this place.  I never expect it to turn sour like this.’

While Hyrkan was hunting inside the Blue Mist Forest, a decent amount of users had come to the Blue Mist Forest.

However, amongst all of them, there weren't anyone, who used the Blue Mist Forest as their main hunting ground.  The difficulty of the hunting ground was too high. The online community had already judged the Blue Mist Forest to be an inefficient hunting ground.

This wasn't welcoming news to the users.

It was the opposite for the Sweepers Guild.  This was a boon.

Now that the Block Field was released, secrets were surely there.  Since regular users stayed away from coming here, the Sweepers Guild would get very low amount of complaints as they started their cleaning.  The biggest obstacle in proceeding with a monster cleaning by the Sweepers was the existing users.