Chapter 57 : Bear Warrior (1).

­ Bear Warrior (1)

The Bear Warrior stood on its hind legs, giving off an intimidating aura. Within its helmet, two jet-black pupils shone with dignity.

“Hyrkan, can you really kill that?”

Bear Warrior.

It was the lord of the Bulkas Mountain Range, and as the one in the middle of the strange occurrences happening in the Bulkas Mountain Range, it gave off a fitting aura. Its intimidating presence was enough to make even the most experienced player whimper in fear. It fact, it would be the expected reaction for most.

“Bro, I’m Hyrkan. Super Star Hyrkan!”

In front of such a fearsome monster, the ones that weren’t scared were the strange ones. Some that talked nonsense instead of whimpering were the abnormal and crazy ones.

Even back then, Hyrkan was showing his extraordinary talent. His presence wasn’t any less than the Bear Warrior’s.

“Come on, you’re really going to push for that nickname?”

“Jaehyun, I’m fine with most things you do, but that nickname is a little…”

“Yep. He’s usually weird, but at times, he really likes to prove his weirdness with his entire body.”

“He can fight so well because he’s crazy. What sane person would go all into strength and jump into a fight with a monster like that? You’ll die with just a single hit and end up sucking on your fingers for two days.”

“Aw, shut it! Stop making fun of someone who’s volunteering to go on the frontlines to fight a monster like that. If you don’t stop, I’m going to just leave this guild!”

Hyrkan always made his presence known and proved himself.

“Let’s stop the chitchat and focus on the battle. I’ll distract that guy and open his back, and you guys shoot some magic, got it?”

That he was more capable than anyone else.

Moreover…

“If it looks like I’m about to die, then help. Don’t be stingy with heals. Alright, let’s finish this! Let’s show them we’re not to be stopped here!”

He constantly proved that those that followed him… would reach the skies with him.

‘This is the first time I realized how good I am at remembering things.’

Now, however… those memories were nothing but emotional baggage he wanted to throw away.

Hyrkan shoved those memories into oblivion.

‘No need to remember those bastards.’

Although memories weren’t something one could easily forget, Hyrkan had done so at this moment.

He only sought memories he found useful.

‘Bear Warrior has 3 phases total.’

The Bear Warrior had 3 phases which changed based on its HP.

When its HP was above 70%, its attacks included only its standard attack mixed with two basic skills. Its aggro was directed at the last one to attack it. The two basic skill it had were Shout and Charge. Charge had a 60 second cooldown time, and Shout had 170 seconds. It also had the Fear skill, which was something almost all boss monsters had, and Fear was on a 900 second cooldown time.

When its HP fell below 70%, it entered its second phase. The Charge skill fell to a 30 second cooldown time, and all of its stats increased by 10%. At the same time, when it was attacked by magic, it would always go after the magician regardless of aggro.