Chapter 25 : 70% Luck 30% Effort (3).

A Forest Bear’s thick arm swung past Hyrkan’s head.

Whoosh!

Along with a terrifying sound.

‘Whew.’

Hyrkan did not run in such a terrifying situation. The moment he dodged the attack, he lifted his head up and faced the Forest Bear eye to eye. He was completely unintimidated, as he seemed ready to strike a blow with his sword at any time.

The Forest Bear also didn’t take his eyes off of Hyrkan. He expressed fury at Hyrkan and Hyrkan only. He didn’t have any room or reason to look away from someone clearly showing hostility towards him.

UWOOOOH!

The forest shook along with the Forest Bear’s sonorous roar.

And within this sound…

‘Alright, now! Get in here! I drew the aggro perfectly!’

Hyrkan gave his command. Responding to his command, a Skeleton Warrior jumped up into the air. Throwing its body to stab the Forest Bear’s back, the Skeleton Warrior seemed entirely dignified.

Stab!

The Skeleton Warrior’s knife pierced the bear’s flesh and dug deeply into its back. The instant the knife pierced into the Forest Bear, the Skeleton Warrior let go of the knife and quickly moved to distance itself from the bear.

UWOOH!

The Forest Bear let out a pain-filled cry as it turned around. It seemed to want to kill whoever stabbed the knife into its back.

Uwoh?

But what entered his sight was not the Skeleton Warrior that stabbed him and ran. Another one was running towards him in a straight line in an obvious manner.

Uwoh!

Without a shred of hesitation, the Forest Bear blew off the charging Skeleton Warrior’s head.

Thwack!

With a skull-crushing sound, the Skeleton Warrior’s head flew off far into the distance.

Watching this happen, Hyrkan shouted almost instinctively.

“You idiots! Work together! If you see your friend going in and attacking, you should expect the turn-around and go in a breath later or look for another opening! Don’t go in so obviously, that’s like passing the ball to the goalkeeper!’

At this time, the one remaining Skeleton Warrior charged at the Forest Bear.

“HEY!”

Snap!

Startled, Hyrkan snapped his finger once. The Skeleton Warrior that had been following an obvious path like the one before held up its shield and changed into Defense Mode.

Krrr…

Watching the sudden change in movement, the Forest Bear hesitated. The Forest Bear slowly turned to face Hyrkan, while Hyrkan drew his knife and distanced himself. Watching Hyrkan back off, the Forest Bear entered its Alert Mode.

A momentary respite.

Using this opportunity, the headless Skeleton Warrior headed into the forest to find its missing head.

Click Click!

Like a child, the Skeleton Warrior walked with its arms out, and watching this scene from the corner of his eyes, Hyrkan grit his teeth.

‘Ehew.’

The fact that Skeleton Warriors shared their Combat AIs was an undeniable benefit as Hyrkan didn’t need to teach them from zero. As a result, his Skeleton Warriors all had superb evasion. Backing off right after an attack and flying in like an arrow on an opening were both the result of Hyrkan’s education.