Chapter 101 - Guerrillas (1).

Guerrillas (1)

It was large and bizarre looking...  The trees looked like ghosts with its arms wide open, and it looked as if they were letting out a scream.  The dense forest itself was giving off an ominous vibe.

There were thick blue fog that was layered in between the tree.  It was foreboding instead of being creepy.

It wasn't desirable to battle in such a bleak forest.  Moreover, the monsters made this place much more undesirable.  It was a monster with a lower body of a lion, upper body of an orc, and the head of a goat.

Moreover, the monster was holding a very rusty halberd.  The combination of spear and battle-ax would immediately make the weak turn their head away.

However, these factors didn't have affect the group that was facing off against this monster.

Hoo-oohng!

It was a Cursed monster. The monster was named Voodoo Chimera, and its attack was fierce. A powerful power was being emitted by its bizarre body, and it used this power to swing its Halberd. The Halberd didn't just slice through the air.  It ripped through the air.

Kwahng, kwahng!

Every time the terrifying attacks came down against the shield, the sound of the impact made the bluish fog retreat in fright.  That was how frightening the blows were.

Koo-uh! Koo-uh!

Moreover, the Voodoo Chimera let out a most peculiar shout as it delivered each strike. It sounded as if the Curse had manifested in its shout.  If one went by the sounds of the battle, the Voodoo Chimera sounded as if it was overwhelming its opponent.

However, the eyes showed a slightly different result.

“It's overflowing with strength.”

He was wearing a black armor that could be called a little bit too sturdy.  He stood in front of the Voodoo Chimera's attack with a large black shield, and the Tanker wasn't being pushed back an inch.  He was calmly blocking the reckless attacks with his shield.

This wasn't the only thing he was doing.

As he was blocking the attack, he was moving.  He was slowly baiting the Voodoo Chimera into a position he wanted.  His skill was amazing.  The sight reminded one of an expert dancer teaching a student the steps to a dance.  

He was quite good.

The only thing better was the Magician's skills.

“Hang on a little bit longer.”

While the Tanker was occupying the monster, the Magician finished his Casting, and he threw a fireball.