Chapter 61 : Dungeon Map (3).

Dungeon Map (3)

“A fully armed bear fighting on its hind legs like a warrior… something is definitely happening here in the Bulkas Mountain Range.”

As Hyrkan told Maoong everything he could about the Bear Warrior, Maoong had a grim expression. When Maoong stopped talking, the air was filled with a serious and somber atmosphere. And as if to match such an atmosphere, Hyrkan also kept a stern expression.

Of course, his thinking was completely different on the inside.

‘Come on, let’s get this over with.’

The fact that the Stormhunter Guild had arrived at the Bulkas Mountain Range made Hyrkan restless. He was no longer happy to keep up with Maoong taking his sweet time.

Unfortunately for Hyrkan, Maoong had no way of knowing what Hyrkan was thinking. He was faithful to his role.

“Thank you.”

He started with an expression of gratitude.

“If it weren’t for you, it would have been hard to avoid a casualty. We also learned a valuable piece of information thanks to you.”

“Please. I’m just happy I could be of help.”

Hyrkan replied immediately.

“Thank you, really.”

“No, no.”

Hyrkan couldn’t help but make a sour face.

‘Hurry…’

Then, as if Hyrkan’s prayers had been heard, Maoong got up from his seat. After heading to one of the bookshelves that were lined up against the wall, he carefully took out a book. Although its cover didn’t look any different than the others, its inside was filled with folded papers.

‘Eh?’

The voice inside Hyrkan’s head urging him on disappeared like snow on heated asphalt.

‘Don’t tell me…’

Hyrkan’s expectation began to grow, as Maoong placed the folded papers on his desk for Hyrkan to see.

“These are maps I’ve gathered during my time here at the Bulkas Mountain Range.”

Maps!

Upon hearing this word, Hyrkan let out a shout inwardly.

‘Yes! Dungeon maps!’

Dungeon map.

As one might expect, it was a map showing the location of a dungeon. In Warlord, dungeon maps were no different than treasure maps.

Another name for them was…

‘Maoong, you’re collecting some good stuff here!’

Certified checks.

That was the worth of a dungeon map. A dungeon from a dungeon map guaranteed at least 1 title and a Rare rank item. Dungeons also gave much higher EXP than field hunting grounds, and videos of them were highly anticipated as well. If lucky, one could find hidden quests, and most importantly, the chance of leaving a dungeon with a valuable skill-book was immensely high. Most skill-books that were Rare rank and above came from dungeons.

‘They say life is full of ups and downs. With what I just went through, this makes me feel so good!’

Hyrkan was back to being extremely happy.

‘Looks like it’s really going to be beef tonight.’

Hyrkan began to immediately think about his dinner. Maoong then continued.