Chapter 154 - Find the Ruins (1)

Find the Ruins (1)

1.

When one entered Voodook's tunnel, nervousness and fear was usually intermixed with the thick fog.  However, when one exits the Voodook's tunnel, it felt as if all those feelings were let go.  This was why when Users exited the Voodook's tunnel, they looked as if couple screws were loose in their heads.

However, the six Users that had exited the Voodook's tunnel right now was different.  There wasn't a single ounce of looseness in their expression or atmosphere.

Instead, it was quite apparent that a feeling of tension had replaced the looseness.  One could feel the tension emanating from them.

Users were still hanging around the exit of the Voodook's tunnel for various reason, and they naturally they became curious when they saw the six Users.

‘What is up with their expressions?’

‘Six Users?  Did a party member die?’

‘They entered with seven.  They did above average if six survived.  At the very least, two or three people usually die in there.’

‘Wait a moment?  I don't see any traces of a fight.’

If one wanted to survive in Warlord, one had to be quick on the uptake.

All of the Users here that had caught the Skull Collector and exited Voodook's tunnel were experts at survival.

This was why they were suspicious of this new group that had exited.  The quick-thinking Users were moving closer to satiate their suspicion.

However, their doubts were washed away when they saw the final figure that had appeared behind the tense group of 6 party members. 

‘It's the Hahoe Mask!’

The rumors that said the Hahoe Mask was attempting the Urugal mountain range hadn’t been spread throughout the world, but the news had spread to most of the Users present at the Urugal mountain range.

Moreover, the information was precise.  If one wanted to find out about it, one could easily dig up when the Hahoe Mask had entered the Voodook's tunnel.

This was why the Users in front of the exit of the Voodook' tunnel could quickly make the calculations.

‘It took them only 30 minutes to pass through the Voodook's Tunnel.’

‘My god.  It would take a skilled party one hour to clear it, yet he cut the time in half.....’

‘He is monster amongst monsters.’

Voodook's tunnel took about 1 hour to clear for a skilled party, yet he had come out in 30 minutes.  He had cut the time in half.  The Users were filled with admiration, jealousy and other emotions.  These emotions were infused in their gazes as they headed towards the Hahoe Mask like arrows.

Of course, the Hahoe Mask wasn't interested in the other 6 party members any more.

After observing his surrounding, Hahoe Mask's gaze headed towards the top of the Urugal mountain range.  The Hahoe Mask just stood there staring at the summit, so several Users followed his gaze to see what he was looking at.

‘Does he plan on catching the owner of the Urugal mountain range?’

‘Is he really going to do it by himself?’

At that moment, a different type of tension emanated from the Users.

The owner of the Urugal mountain range was the Blaze Slime Dragon.