Chapter 189 - Barbarian King (6)

Barbarian King (6)

18.

Ggoo-roong, ggoo-roong!

Dark clouds appeared in the sky.  The dark clouds looked to be thunderclouds as it overtly displayed its might.

Gulp!

At this sight, everyone gulped.

"Wow.  The Hahoe Mask really reached the 2nd Phase by himself."

"The other teams were only able to do it after losing 300 Users….”

At that moment….

Zzuh-juh-juhk!

There was no warning. A bolt of thunder fell towards the ground.  Everything stopped when the sound of the thunder was heard.  It was as if someone had pressed the pause button.  All the several thousand small battles going on in the battlefield stopped for a brief moment.

Then the battle started again.

'What happened?'

'Was the Hahoe Mask able to dodge it?'

'Did he succeed?'

However, at that moment, the Users in battle only had one thought.

Did the Hahoe Mask dodge the Storm Judgement? 

If it had occurred as planned, he would have dodged the Judgement. 

At the same time, was he able to plant the Storm Judgement on the Barbarian King?

The answer came.

- Hahoe Mask succeeded on the first one!

It came out through Voice Talk.

"Hell yeah!"

"Wow.  I got goosebumps right now."

"Bullshit.  You don’t have goosebumps.  We are within the game."

"It is a figure of speech."

"Ok.  Let’s do this! "

"The Hahoe Mask succeeded!"

A shout akin to a thunder exploded forth from the battlefield.  Everyone started shouting for the Hahoe Mask.

At that moment, Hyrkan had barely avoided the thunder, and he walked near the Barbarian King’s heel.  Hyrkan swallowed the sigh of relief from coming out of his mouth.

'……wow.'

When the alert announcing him being the target of the Storm Judgement popped up, the three second countdown had started.

Three seconds.

It was a short amount of time where one could let out a long sigh once, and the time would be up.  He had only a brief amount of time.  The enemy could stomp him, beat him to death with its trunk or squeeze him to death with its grip.  However, he had to charge forward towards his enemy despite the danger.

No explanation was needed.  Even if one was able to give a detailed explanation, it was something that wouldn’t be believed unless one saw it.

The bolt of thunder fell, and at that moment, the thunder struck the Barbarian King.  Hyrkan slipped to the side, and for a moment, the world became yellow and white.

He had goosebumps.

His body shuddered.

'This is awesome.'