Chapter 102 - Guerrillas (2).

Guerrillas (2)

A temporary town was erected near the Cursed Domain with Sarabo at its center.  Most of the Users that had gathered in the town was over level 140.

Of course, most of the Users gathered here had played Warlord since it opened.  They were the the inhabitants of Warlord, and they had spent five to six hours a day since the opening day...  A good number of the Users experienced fingers being pointed at them in worry by their parents and friends. They would say things like 'Tsk tsk!  Does the game feed you?  Will it feed you?', yet these players continued to play for an inordinate amount of time.

This is why everyone here was well aware of how Warlord worked.

This was why everyone here was guarded rather than being awestruck by Hyrkan.  He was someone that had to be kept in check.

‘In the end, the Hahoe Mask got the 1st place.’

‘This makes no sense.  To my knowledge, the Hahoe Mask is level 130.  There is a 10 level gap between me and him.  Moreover, the Hahoe Mask is hunting by himself.  How is he able to catch more monster than a 4 man party?’

‘Is the rumor of him being some incredible rich kid true? Did he really spend a million dollar on this game?  At the very least, his Items are Unique Rank, and even his Skeletons are equipped with Unique Items.....  That fucking rich bastard.  If he wants to flaunt his money, he should do it somewhere else!’

Hyrkan was well aware of how others looked at him.

‘I've arrived.’

The attention he got from his surrounding was worrying, but at the same time, it was something long-awaited.

‘I've finally caught up to them.’

He had received these kinds of gazes before he had returned to the past. At the time, he needed two years to receive it.  Moreover, he wasn't by himself at the time. He had to attack in droves to barely get the frontrunners to be wary of his party.

His current pace was the only evidence he needed.  He had made the right choice.

Everything Hyrkan possessed was invested into this world called Warlord.  There was an evidence he wanted to see above all else.  He wanted proof that he hadn't been wrong.  This was the only thing that could console Hyrkan, when his heart wavered.

‘I was unexpectedly lucky.’

Truthfully, provocation came alongside these gazes. Aside from the provocation, Hyrkan had experienced a widescale attack before.  Hyrkan thought there was a good possibility something bad would happen in the near future. He had hardened his heart.

However, no groups decided to provoke him.  They looked at him with dissatisfaction and wariness, but they did nothing.

Hyrkan didn't know the exact reason, but he had his suspicions as to why  no one was attacking him.

‘I never expected to benefit, because of the Red Bulls.’

In recent days, Red Bull's guild master Chev had referenced the Hahoe Mask in an official interview.

During the interview, Chev mentioned that the Hahoe Mask's Waltz was the most memorable footage he had seen related to Warlord in recent days.  The reporter immediately asked if Chev was acquainted with the Hahoe Mask.  As if he had been waiting for the question, Chev gave an answer.

“I don't know him officially.  I'll leave it at that.”

When he gave his answer, the discussion online got a little bit more heated.