Chapter 30 : Lizard Swamp (2).

It wasn’t uncommon to run into other players when hunting in an area that isn’t an instance dungeon.

It was the same in Warlord. Because Warlord’s land was huge and because its hunting grounds were usually mountains or other wide spaces, it was slightly harder to run into other players. Even so, one could expect to run into others at least three, four times even in the most unpopular hunting grounds.

When players met each other in the field, most felt joy before wariness. After tense, exhausting situations caused by continuous battles, players felt a sense of kinship when they met. Depending on the situation, some even chose to join parties and work together.

“E-Excuse me!”

In a hunting ground known to be unpopular, Hyrkan now ran into a group of players.

To be exact, he was the one that was approached.

“Hello.”

Hyrkan had recently killed a Lizardman and was currently waiting for it to melt down. Hearing the voice, Hyrkan turned to greet a female player, who he was sure he had never met before. The female player was quite a beauty. The long, straight black hair beauty was the type to easily make men turn their eyes. Hyrkan glanced at her from top to bottom.

She wore a shiny, silver armor on top of a dress. Along with her straight black hair and well-designed longsword, it was easy to tell she set her items for design rather than defense. Her fashion was designed to attract other players’ attentions rather than monsters’.

Hyrkan moved his gaze behind her.

Behind the beautiful swordswoman was a short and cute priestess, and a tall, short-haired magician with foxlike eyes. He could tell that these two also focused their items on fashion. On top of this, it seemed that they went through quite a lot of trouble, as the dirtiness of their clothes caught Hyrkan’s attention.

Finishing his observation, Hyrkan came to a conclusion.

‘The hell is this?’

As Hyrkan slowly moved his sight back…

“Have you been hunting here alone?”

The female player carefully threw a question.

In any case, three beauties had approached Hyrkan with interest. It was a rare occurrence. No, the current situation went past the level of rare as such a thing had never happened to him in real life. Of course, there was a time when a girl was interested in him. Except, it wasn’t the good kind of interest.

‘I am suddenly remembering Choi Sulyeon that bitch.’

It was the first time a girl had been interested in him, and that interest had screwed over his life. Because of this, to Hyrkan, the interest of a beauty was… something he’d rather decline.

And so…

‘What does she want?’

Doubt was the first thing on his mind.

First of all, something like the girl blushing and asking for his number was impossible. If she were interested in him as a man, that would be even more dangerous. It wasn’t just because of his appearance. Although he wasn’t handsome, his appearance had nothing to do with it. After all, he was currently wearing his hahoe mask. The problem was his fashion. If she were interested even after seeing his grotesque, avant-garde fashion, it would be best if he never got involved with her.

As such, Hyrkan didn’t answer. He only stared at the woman through his hahoe mask. Their eyes met, and when it did, the woman’s mouth bloomed into a flowery smile.