Chapter 153 - Death Knight (3)

Death Knight (3)

7.

When facing the Skull Collector, the Users focused on its Special Skill.

In truth, that wasn't a bad thing to do.  Still, if one is too focused on one thing, one's overall concentration regarding other factors would decrease.  It was a matter of course.

This was why the Users that entered to face the Skull Collector in the Instance Dungeon rarely focused on the fact that the Skull Collector was holding its sword with its left hand.

For the Users that used a weapon, they mostly fought right-handed monsters.  In the world of Warlord, the fight with a left-handed monsters wasn't too different from fighting a right-handed monsters, but there were some inevitable differences.

Queeng had revealed an opening as she couldn’t adjust to the difference, and the Skull Collector took advantage of it.  It wasn't just bad luck that had sent Queeng flying by the Skull Collector's sword.  It was the result of her deficiency.

On the other hand, this realization made Hyrkan move.

‘I guess these guys aren't trying to fuck me over.’

Hyrkan didn't see the Skull Collector as the enemy.  In the end, he planned on killing it by himself.  Even if the 6 party members were wiped out, it wouldn't trouble Hyrkan at all.  The act of taking down this monster wouldn’t be too much of a work.  The important part for Hyrkan was how he took down the monster.  It had to look domineering and flashy!

That was more important to him.

This was why he had been worried that these 6 members would get in his way with impure intentions.  However, any impure intentions can only be carried out if they were skilled.

From that point of view, Queeng's current status made Hyrkan relax.

‘Thanks to them I'll be able to paint a prettier picture.’

When his worries disappeared, Hyrkan became satisfied with the situation.

Every audience loved a hero that saved others in dire straits with overwhelming power.

From that point of view, the 6 party members would become good actors for this scenario.

‘Let's do this!’

After finishing his preparations, Hyrkan took off his glove.  Then he held his breath as he started manipulating his watch.  It was as if he was open the dial of a safe.  He manipulated the dial of the watch.

Ddal-gahk!

Surprisingly, the watch came off.

[Item Slot Change Mode has been deactivated.]

The System Announcement immediately tickled his ears, and he grasped his wristwatch with his right hand.

The hand and arm holding the wristwatch was shaking.  Hyrkan grasped the wristwatch as if he was about to crush it, and a black smoke started emanating from between his hand holding the wristwatch.

From the top to the bottom, the smoke started to elongate, and the black smoke became a thin line.  Then the line started expanding as a space appeared in between the smoke.  There was a dark world beyond the smoke, and a being was starting to reveal itself.

In the end, a Knight wearing an armor that was made from bones of an unknown giant appeared from between this crack.  Then a sturdy Skeleton Steed made out of thick bones started to appear slowly.