Chapter 164 - Anugas' Necklace (3)

Anugas Necklace (3)

8.

The maximum number of Skeleton Warriors able to be summoned through [Skeleton Fragment(A)] was six.  This number increased to 12 when the Necromancer became a Lich as one passed through the 1st and 2nd Advancement.  If one used the Transcendent rank Ancient power at this point, one would be able to summon 18 Skeleton Warriors.

Similarly, this number could be grown by learning Skills that would allow the increase the  number of Skeletons that could be summoned.  The [Skeleton Magician(A)] allowed one to summon four more Skeletons, the [Skeleton Knight (A)] allowed for an additional six, and the [Chivalry (C)] allowed for four more.

In the case of the [Skeleton Science(A)], it allowed six more Skeletons, and the maximum number of Skeletons grew to 12 when the Transcendent rank Ancient Power was applied.

That was a total of 44 Skeleton Warriors.

Then he could summon the Death Knight, and the Special Skill named [Leader] would allow a total of 12 Skeleton Warriors or Magician to be summoned, and this didn’t include the additional Skeleton Knight.  If he included the Death Knight and the two additional Skeleton Knights he could summon, his Skeleton army was up to 59.

It was the number of forces he used when Hyrkan fought Anugas.

However, he was overtaxing his abilities when he summoned all of them.  Moreover, if he had the Power of Frost activated as he used the Bone Explosives, Bone Spears, Bone Armor, Madness Helm and any other Curse related Skills, there was no chance for him to recover his magical energy.  He could drink expensive recovery Items continuously, yet he wouldn't be able to do it.

This was why Hyrkan had excluded his Golem from the fight with Anugas.  He didn't have the luxury to operate the Golem.

At the same time, this was also the reason why he had left one of the Scrolls unused.  Hyrkan had thought over it. 

At the time, he had thought about using the Skill Reinforcement on the Golem Summon or the Skeleton Knights, which would further drained his magical energy.  He hadn't had the Anugas' Necklace yet, so he had worried if he could endure the Spec Up.

Of course, Hyrkan didn't have to worry about those details anymore.

Hyrkan looked at the sight in front of him.  He forgot about his worries as he looked at the battlefield.  It wasn't just his recent worries.  The worries he had accumulated over time was all forgotten.

The sight in front of him was awesome.

‘As expected of the king of the endgame.’

The Death Knight was the focus of the battlefield.  It rode a Skeleton Steed, which was as big as a tree.  It was an enormous beast, yet it could lightly jump over anything.  There was no one on the battlefield that could catch the Death Knight on its steed.

Basically, the Death Knight was the main star, since it could adapt to any stage. 

The Horned Wolves were the owners of the Olbrid Forest.  They were known for their powerful skills, and they had an annoying characteristic of traveling in packs.  However, the 5 meter long beasts couldn't do anything in front of the Death Knight's tainted sword.

Koo-oohng, koo-oohng!

The Skeleton Steed jumped over its enemies, and the Death Knight stabbed and cut at them.  The Horned Wolves had no way of fighting back.  They showed a bit of their intelligence as they surrounded the Death Knight, but a single leap could destroy their perimeter.