Chapter 105 - There is No Free Lunch (2).

There is No Free Lunch (2)

[Your Level has increased.]

Accompanying the Announcement, the Black Lamia's body flopped to the floor.  It was a large monster about 10 meters long.

It had the lower body of a snake, and a muscular upper body.  It also possessed a snake's head.  The sight of the monster falling left a strong impression.

Koong! 

The sound of the impact was also incredible.

Hyrkan had been attached to the Black Lamia's back, but when the Black Lamia fell to its death, he couldn't resist against the shock of the impact.  He was thrown into the air.  However, Hyrkan didn't do anything in the air.  He didn't even brace himself for the landing.  He didn't do anything to lessen the impact he would feel.

He fell to the floor like a lifeless corpse.  Even after he fell to the floor, he didn't move.  He was still like a corpse.

Ddul-goo-ruhk ddul-goo-ruhk!

The surviving Skeleton underlings gathered around Hyrkan.  The Skeleton Knight's Bone Armor was shattered, and all the surviving Skeleton Warriors were marred by injuries.  There was a total of four Skeletons, and they surrounded Hyrkan in a circle as if they were making a perimeter.  They stared down at Hyrkan.

It was a bizarre sight.

Moreover, the Skeleton Warriors were using Hyrkan's magic to slowly recover their body.  They didn't look like his underlings right now.  It looked as if Hyrkan was surrounded by monsters that was about to eat him.  If someone unwittingly came upon this sight, one might make the mistake in thinking Hyrkan was being attacked by the monsters.

At that moment, a thought crossed Hyrkan's mind.

‘Ah. I'm really tired.’

It was tiring..

In truth, Hyrkan should have already ended his playing time.  If he followed his original schedule, he should have been logged out 40 minutes ago.  He should have been asleep dreaming about eating steaks inside his dreamland.

Moreover, time was very valuable to Hyrkan.  If one wanted to be called an expert in Warlord, one had to dedicate one's life to Warlord.  However, the biggest obstacle wasn't the scary monsters inside the game.  It was being able to keep one's body healthy.

If the level 130 Black Lamia wasn't such a sweet fruit, Hyrkan wouldn't  have made any changes to his schedule.

‘I almost didn't catch it.’

Of course, the Black Lamia was worth investing his time to catch it.

In the Great Urugal mountain, the Users were still avoiding the region between the entrance and the halfway point of the mountain. In this ambiguous region, there was a very low chance of finding the Black Lamia.  Most users weren't even aware of the existence of the Black Lamia.  If he could get the footage of the hunt and make an Item out of the Ingredient coin, it would be worth a lot of money.  The incredibly luxurious Snake Leather Belt was made out of the ingredient coin dropped by the Black Lamia.  It was very popular amongst the female Users.

He didn't regret catching it.

However, there was something that worried him.  It took him much longer than expected to catch it.

‘My condition is a mess these days.’

Condition Disorder.

A person's condition couldn't always be great.  There were good days and bad days.