Chapter 49 : Bulkas Mountain Range (3).

­ Bulkas Mountain Range (3)

A middle-aged man wearing a beret opened his heavily bearded mouth.

“Then I will trust your abilities.”

“Yes sir.”

With that short reply, Hyrkan turned away. In his ears…

[You have obtained the title, ‘The Inaugurator.’]

An alert told him of the new title he acquired. Although he had expected it, he couldn’t help but quiver in happiness. Holding in his desire to yell out in joy, he stepped out of the log cabin he was in. Only after stepping outside did he let out what he was holding in. He clenched his right fist and shook it.

YES!

No matter who looked at it, it was easy to tell the meaning behind his clenched fist.

‘That’s the 3rd title!’

When he stepped into the Bulkas Mountain Range, Hyrkan met up with the Bulkas rangers. That was when he obtained the ‘First to Encounter the Bulkas Rangers’ title. Raising the class-related stat by 7 points, it was quite a fine title.

‘The Inaugurator’ title he just received came from being the first to get quest from a newly discovered castle, town, or area. As it raised all stats by 7 points, it was even better than the other titles.

Moreover, the ‘First One to Step onto the Bulkas Mountain Range’ title raised all stats by 4 points.

Even though he did not level up, his stats had gone up quite a lot.

‘Yep, this is the best part about Warlord.’

There was a reason why Warlord was called a Title War. Since one could receive stat points that would otherwise require 4~5 levels, the competition for titles was obvious.

Of course, this wasn’t enough to satisfy Hyrkan. Any skilled player would have similar titles to boost their stats.

‘Now then, what should I hunt?’

The best thing about discovering a new region was not the titles…

‘What would be popular?’

But the monsters and the hunting guide video.

Warlord viewers wanted new things. No matter strong or weak, amazing or laughable, viewers watched it if it was new. Moreover, videos on new monsters were spread by Warlord fans without the uploader having to do any advertising.

Furthermore, Hyrkan was gaining popularity lately. His Double Bear video got a good number of views, and although it wasn’t as much as Skull Clown, it was enough for his fans to be satisfied. Moreover, thanks to the Double Bear video, Skull Clown received more attention and surpassed 900,000 views.

If he added a new monster on top of it?

‘If it’s the Bulkas Mountain Range, Armor Monkey is probably the best.’

Hyrkan smiled.

★★★

A 1.5 meter tall monkey was wearing an armor and a helmet, and was holding a mace in its right hand.

Kii kii!

The monkey was currently riding on top of a Golem, and was brandishing the mace in its hand. The mace moved nimbly along the Golem’s head, shoulder, and back as it kept pounding into them.

Puhat!

Blobs of dirt fell out from the Golem’s body like flesh.

Whoosh!