Chapter 35 : Skeletons Hunting Skeletons (1).

The moment Hyrkan acquired the nested egg, he ran towards Bangtz Castle without rest.

‘Quicker, quicker!’

Once he arrived at Bangtz Castle, Hyrkan quickly changed his clothes and headed towards Bangtz Castle’s Subjugation Association. Then, he charged towards Ahimbree’s room.

‘What was that just now?’

‘Didn’t something just go upstairs?’

All the hyenas on standby didn’t even have a chance to try anything.

The reason Hyrkan moved so hurriedly was simple.

‘I have to bail before they get on my tail.’

Ahimbree’s test was at the Lizard Swamp, and Hyrkan passed that test. If the ones who approached Hyrkan before found out, they would surely act. As such, Hyrkan wanted to quickly finish his business with Ahimbree before they sought out to look for the player who received Ahimbree’s quest.

Hyrkan quickly arrived at Ahimbree’s floor, and he then ran to Ahimbree’s room. He slammed open the door, after which he placed the egg he brought on Ahimbree’s desk like he just made a touchdown.

Ahimbree simply watched on with a blank expression. It wasn’t until a while afterwards that he opened his mouth.

“You came faster than I had expected.”

Ahimbree said in a calm voice, at which Hyrkan bowed his head.

“I tried my best.”

Although he answered as such, Hyrkan was gritting his teeth on the inside.

‘Faster than you expected? Even though it took over 20 days?’

Hyrkan headed to the Lizard Swamp as soon as he received Ahimbree’s quest and spent the following 20 days there. Although he spent most of the time leveling up, the time it took to complete Ahimbree’s quest was undoubtedly 20 days.

But Ahimbree said it was faster than he had expected.

‘What a crazy game.’

A concept unimaginable in any other game. That was Warlord.

Hyrkan’s stray thoughts quickly disappeared as he pricked up his ears. He didn’t want to miss a single word Ahimbree would say. He had no other choice. It wasn’t often that one was given a chance to participate in the main scenario quest. In truth, the test this time around wasn’t something Hyrkan could have finished by himself. Even if he found the Dragon Lizard, he didn’t have the ability to deal with it alone.

“First of all, well done.”

“Thank you sir.”

“I do want to ask, do you know what this is?”

As if he could read Hyrkan’s mind, Ahimbree immediately cut to the chase.

“I do not.”

“Corrupted Stone, that’s what I call it.”

‘Oh, that’s what this was?’

Hyrkan finally understood the identity of the stone he brought.

Corrupted Stone!

It was something that played a core role in the Corrupted Count main scenario quest. Although he had heard stories of the Corrupted Stone, this was the first he had actually seen it.

‘To think I’d end up seeing it like this.’

Before he returned to the past, he couldn’t even act as extra in the Corrupted Count or the Immoral Prince main scenario quest. At that time, he was busy leveling up and filming videos.