Chapter 39 : Golden Skeleton (2).

Golden Skeleton (2)

Skeletons hunting skeletons.

In the middle of a battlefield of a one-sided slaughter, Hyrkan sat on a rock, watching a video. In the video, one of Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warrior was swinging a hammer like a baseball bat, making another skeleton’s head fly out to the distance. Watching the scene, Hyrkan simply shook his head.

‘It was fun filming it, but it’s pretty meh now that I look at it.’

10 days had passed since Hyrkan uploaded Skull Clown to his YouTube page.

‘The fun atmosphere isn’t bad, but it’s too light… but releasing two of the same battle videos…’

Skull Clown had blown up just like Hyrkan had thought. It had surpassed 100,000 views in just 4 days, and it was currently at 310,000 views.

He had earned a lot as well. His ad revenue had increased, and he received more than double his usual donation amount. Although no one had contacted him yet for a sponsorship, with his YouTube page now at 30,000 subscribers, his chances of getting a sponsor were ever increasing.

It couldn’t have been any better!

However, Hyrkan was more worried than happy.

The cause of his worry was none other than the follow-up video for Skull Clown. Although he had been filming videos of himself hunting, he didn’t find any of them to his liking.

Hyrkan took off his hahoe mask for a moment as he massaged his face.

‘I can’t get a feel for it.’

It’s not that he couldn’t fight well.

In fact, his battle strength was higher than the one shown in Skull Clown.

First, thanks to Skin Sewing, Hyrkan could be a bit more daring in his battles. It was easy to tell that he was showing his aggressive side.

On the other hand, although he was stronger than he was in Skull Clown, not much had changed. It was like looking at a same car design with the only difference being the horse power. Furthermore, because the opponent was still skeletons, anything Hyrkan would make seemed to similar to Skull Clown.

‘This isn’t good enough.’

Hyrkan knew the tendencies of people who enjoyed watching Warlord videos. Subscribers knew when a YouTuber released videos just to get more views. If this were revealed, their deep affection and interest quickly turned to a frightful dagger.

Hyrkan needed something new.

No matter how he fought, he would only be able to make videos of hunting skeletons in the Dead Woods.

Furthermore, Hyrkan no longer had any troubles killing skeletons and Skeleton Warriors. If the fight was close, it might be worth showing, but the current Hyrkan simply slaughtered them one-sidedly. It was to the point that Hyrkan just made his Skeleton Warriors fight by themselves as he sat back. It was one of the reason why he made a light atmosphere video like the one just now.

‘It’s a problem to fight too well.’

Hyrkan couldn’t help but be dumbfounded.

‘I can’t believe this is a problem.’

It was boring because he fought too well! He couldn’t believe it.

‘This is the best place for leveling up though…’

In the end, the solution was to change his hunting ground. He had to change his opponent.

However, for the current Hyrkan, Dead Woods was the best place to level-up. Even if there was a better place, it was too far. It would take over a day to get there, and once he did, he would have to learn the area, look for hunting points, and build his Skeleton Warrior’s battle experience again. It wasn’t that he was lazy, it was that it was too inefficient.