Chapter 74 Battlefield (1).

Battlefield (1)

1.

[Battlefield]

- Quest Rank : Rare

- Quest Level Range : Over 80, Equal or below level 100.

- Quest Content : Battlefield. Please get rid of all the monsters across the Terube castle walls.

- Quest Reward : The Reward changes depending on the number of monsters killed.

Hyrkan had a queer expression on his face as he looked at the content of the Quest.

‘I never expected to have the opportunity to run a Battlefield in this fashion.’

Battlefield.

The hunting content that exemplified Warlord after the the Boss Monster Raid was the Battlefield.

The Battlefield was a stage where the monsters would be crawling all over the place. Ordinarily, there was a standard castle wall, and the field across it was the stage for the Battlefield. Only the skilled users acknowledged by the Subjugation Association was able to go into a Battlefield. Hyrkan had received the Battlefield Admission Pass from Ahimbree, and it was a form of a ticket.

‘It is a hellhole overflowing with money.’

The Battlefield's regen system was turned up higher compared to a normal Dungeon or a field hunting ground. There were a lot more monsters and they appeared at a faster rate. The monsters were endless even if one kept killing them. Moreover, only the users who satisfied a prerequisite condition could go in.

It was basically a land overflowing with monsters.

Of course, it was dangerous. However, the danger came with great EXP and the reward was quite good.

If one performed well on the Battlefield, the Subjugation Association would acknowledge the player publicly. The public notoriety one could gain wasn't comparable to the one gained through the Quests given by the Subjugation Association. Once one build one's reputation from the Subjugation Association, one could gather further titles. Later on, one could gain authority within Warlord. It wasn't a reward that could be ignored.

However, the fact that there was a lot of monsters wasn't why this hunting content was the most popular one after the Raids. There was always an Event Quest attached to the Battlefield Quest.

The content of the Event Quest was usually about catching a certain monster. If one was able to catch this specific monster, the Reward was quite significant.

'The jackpot Rewards appeared at a Battlefield for users over level 200.... It ranged from one thousand gold to the appearance of a Unique Item. It was unexpectedly big time.'

On top of this, the Event Quest was given to multiple parties, and it happened simultaneously.

Naturally, there was a competition to catch the Boss Monster.

This was why this event was fun. Usually, one had to wait one's turn when a Boss Monster appeared. That was the etiquette. However, this concept was useless on the Battlefield. One had to use every ways and means to kill the target monster on the Battlefield! Basically, that was the rule.

It was a form of chaos allowed by Warlord.

Some users enjoyed the Battlefield fights more than the Boss Monster Raids.

This was a stage that suited Hyrkan's style. Unexpectedly, Hyrkan hadn't participated much on the Battlefield stage. One had to gain a reputation, complete tasks, and be acknowledged for one's skill by the Subjugation Association. Only then would one be able to gain a pass into the Battlefield. The Hahoe Mask Guild had mainly focused on Boss Monster Raids so, of course, he didn't have much opportunity to do this.