Chapter 96 - Waltz (3).

Waltz (3)

8.

- Awesomeeeeee!

- I've never seen such a thing even in a movie!

- This is good enough to be made into a movie!

- If you have a conscience, you should donate a dollar if you saw the footage.

- The bastard above me is unscrupulous. He donated only 1 dollar? I donated 2 dollars.

- The bastard above me is unscrupulous. He donated only 2 dollar? I donated 3 dollars.

- The bastard above me is unscrupulous. He donated only 3 dollar? I……

It had been 1 week since the Waltz video was uploaded.

There were already over 1 million comments underneath the Waltz video. However, the more striking figure was the views.

[20,397,119.]

The number was eight figures long. In a week, he had rocketed through 20 million views.

It was considered a success if one reached 1 million view, yet his view count was increasing by 3 million everyday. This was beyond his imagination. It was a jackpot.

As the one, who had won the jackpot, Ahn-jaehyun had a smile on his face. He looked like a deranged person, but it was to be expected.

‘Wow. This is spooky. This is on a frightening level.’

There were 3 million playbacks everyday. If a one per 1,000 people donated a dollar, then he would receive $3,000.

Even if he discounted the donations, his current ad revenue couldn't even be compared to the ones he received before.

His earnings didn't end there.

Ooohng!

Ahn-jaehyun's smartwatch vibrated to announce the arrival of texts. Ahn-jaehyun had a happy smile as he checked the figures on his smartwatch.

[WR Entertainment has deposited $500.]

[DBC has deposited $500.]

[TW Contents has deposited $500.]

The smile on Ahn-jaehyun’s mouth was so wide that it looked frightening. His smile evoked the villain from the Batman movie. He looked like the Joker.

Warlord was watched by everyone in the world, so the contents related to Warlord was popular. Currently, a very large number of media companies were creating contents related to Warlord. They were in a position where they needed to broadcast the Waltz video.

This was par for the course, but the media companies needed to enter into a contract with him to air the copyrighted Waltz video. Ahn-jaehyun was well acquainted with how this industry worked. When he uploaded his Waltz video, he had put up a copyright fee of $500. It would allow the contractors to use the video for 1 year.

‘At the time, I thought $500 was a bit too high....’

The amount was a bit higher than normal.

He wasn't from a decent sized guild. If one was uploading a personal, it was inevitable for the content to be sparse even if the quality could be overlooked.

Ahn-jaehyun had decided on the contract fee of $500, but in truth, it had been an audacious move. Instead of setting a very low contract fee from the beginning, he had bet on himself. He had been confident that he would be producing impactful videos in the future, and he was sure his worth would rise significantly in the future.