Chapter 64 : Deep Canyon Spring (3).

Deep Canyon Spring (3)

Gamers often dreamt, that in their sleep, their game characters would level up and obtain items on their own. To fulfill this dream, people created macros and other bots, but they weren’t enough to accomplish their dream.

It went without saying that Hyrkan dreamt of similar things. He drank coffee and ate glucose candy just for the sake of gaming. When he thought about waking up and doing the same thing again the next day, he really wished someone was there to do the job for him.

Now, however, a part of such dream had been fulfilled.

“One more bomb!”

In a 500 square meter space, Hyrkan threw a Bone Explosive amidst the Salamanda, Golem, and Skeleton Warriors.

BOOM!

With an explosive sound, the Salamanda’s body was torn into pieces. However, the torn parts of its body became little Salamandas, then slowly gathered together back into its original shape. Once it reformed its body, the Salamanda glared at Hyrkan and let out its fury with a strange roar.

Whoosh!

A strong heat emitted out from the Salamanda’s body.

However, before the heat could reach Hyrkan, Hyrkan’s Golem blocked its path. With the Golem as shield, Hyrkan stood relaxed as he snapped his fingers twice. His Skeleton Warriors immediately made their move.

The heat was strong enough to melt their Bone Armors. However, the Skeleton Warriors didn’t know things such as fear. The Skeleton Warriors piercing through the heat, approached the Salamanda’s rear, and slashed down with their swords.

Whish!

Along with the sound of air being cut, the Salamanda’s tail was cut off. The Salamanda turned around and let out another roar.

Hearing this roar, Hyrkan smiled and threw in another candy in his mouth. The rich chocolaty flavor melted in his mouth, and the smile on his face became even richer.

‘God, I love this.’

3 days had passed since he entered the dungeon, and Hyrkan spent his days the same. He explored the dungeon, killed any monsters that came out, logged out once he fulfilled his quota, rested in the real world, then logged back in. In this process, the only monsters he met were slimes and salamandas.

In a way, it was quite boring.

However, these were some of Hyrkan’s happiest days.

‘It’s just so relaxing.’

Although he killed many monsters during these 3 days, no monsters were strong enough to force Hyrkan to fight on the front lines. He simply ate candies, chewed on gums, and drank soda in the back. What was even more surprising was that even with how much he was spending, he wasn’t in the red. It was all thanks to the Salamanda’s Essence. Its expensive drop went for quite a lot in the market.

There was an even happier news.

[Skeleton Fragment skill rank rose to B.]

[Bone Armor skill rank rose to C.]

[Demon Curse skill rank rose to C.]

He successfully ranked up three of his skills.

Of course, it wasn’t just from this dungeon run. The skills had been accumulating EXP for quite some time. It was just that this dungeon run gave them the final push to cross over to the next rank.

For Hyrkan, however, they felt like more gifts from the dungeon.

‘I wish I could hunt like this forever.’