Chapter 48 : Bulkas Mountain Range (2).

­ Bulkas Mountain Range (2)

‘God damn it!’

As Hyrkan ran through the forest, his face was full of anxiety. He reached into one of many pockets in the lion suit, picked out a Skeleton Fragment, and threw it on the ground.

The Skeleton Fragment quickly bloated up to a single Skeleton Warrior.

Snap!

Hyrkan snapped his finger, and the Skeleton Warrior lowered his body and took on a defensive stance.

In front of the Skeleton Warrior…

Kuoooo!

A roar of a monster could be heard.

Soon after the terrifying roar, a wolf with four drill-like fangs appeared. The Tooth Wolf changed his target from Hyrkan to the Skeleton Warrior.

Crunch!

Running like a race horse, the Tooth Wolf quickly closed its distance to the Skeleton Warrior.

The Skeleton Warrior did not back down in the face of this monstrous wolf. Inside his black eye sockets, two small flames blazed as the Skeleton Warrior showed its willingness to fight.

Hyrkan caught sight of this scene from the corner of his eye. He clenched his teeth and snapped his finger twice.

Although his finger snaps were soundless because of his gloves, the Skeleton Warrior received the command and charged at the incoming Tooth Wolf.

Hyrkan did not stay and watch the outcome.

Instead, he prayed.

‘Sorry skellie.’

The result was too obvious.

Even among mid-sized level 60 monsters, the Tooth Wolf was among the strongest. An original Skeleton that wasn’t made out of any materials was not able to buy time against it for long. Normally, it would be 1 second. If it went well, 2 seconds. If the Skeleton Warrior was lucky, it would be 3 seconds. But that was it. That was all Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warrior was capable of. If it wasn’t his, it would be knocked down in a split second like a bowling pin.

This time, the Skeleton Warrior was able to buy 2 seconds. The Skeleton first dodged the Tooth Wolf’s bite, but was shattered by its following foreleg attack. This attack halted the Tooth Wolf’s uncontrolled charge, as the Tooth Wolf landed on the ground after the attack. In other words, it meant he had to start running again.

In that short instant, Hyrkan furthered the distance between himself and the Tooth Wolf by by tens of meters.

Krrrr…

The Tooth Wolf let out a low growl and turned its head. Under its front leg was the Skeleton Warrior which had now lost the light in its eyes. The Tooth Wolf then…

Crack!

Crushed the Skeleton Warrior.

Although Hyrkan couldn’t hear the sound, he shuddered while he was running.

‘Damn it.’

It was only after 3 minutes had passed that Hyrkan was finally able to stop and catch a breath.

Of course, he wasn’t particularly out of breath. After all, he was in a game. He was still full of strength, and he promptly climbed up a thick tree. Anyone would be able to tell by his monkey-like quickness that it wasn’t his first time doing this. After climbing the tree, Hyrkan immediately looked around his surroundings.