Chapter 89 Corrupted Elf (3).

Corrupted Elf (3)

7.

“The consumable items needed in the Raid will be provided.  Level 120 Unique items will be loaned out to you.”

The offer was sweet.

“This is my condition.  During the Raid, you have to lure the Hahoe Mask into a Game over.”

The price he had to pay was also terrifying.

For a moment, this was why Pelato worried over the decision after hearing the full story.  The proposal was too sweet to dismiss it immediately, yet it was too burdensome to accept it.

The man from the Apollo guild had to reformulate the proposal.

“I am loaning out the Unique items as compensation.  If you succeed in this, I'll just give you the ones you used.”

He had put another weight on the scale, and the scale was tipping to one side.

“All right.”

Pelato accepted the offer.

8.

[Your level has increased.]

[Skeleton Science Skill Rank has risen to Rank B.]

It had been 3 days since he started hunting at the Red Lake.  Hyrkan finally experienced his first Level Up at the Red Lake.

After finishing his Level Up, he immediately opened the Red Lake Community Board on the hologram window.  Hyrkan didn't show any interest in the large monster he had just caught.

It was because there was a post about the Corrupted Gray Cockatrice.

‘There is a fair number of people gathered now.’

The content of the recruitment notice was significantly different from the one he saw from 3 days ago.

There were two big changes. 

The consumable items needed for the Monster Raid will be provided by Pelato, and if needed, he will loan out Unique items.

If one had money, it wasn't a difficult thing to do.

‘So where did he get all that money from?’

The consumable items and the loaned items would cost a pretty penny.

Of course, since Pealto was making such a big investment, the footage rights was given to him.  Moreover, he would get 30% of all the ingredient coins and gems earned from this Raid.

On the other hand, if they failed on the first try, he would lose a lot of personal capital in this venture.

Anyways, Pelato's attempt worked. 

The previously slow to fill Raid attack force was quickly filled with participants.  Currently, 25 users had joined the group.

This was within the range of possibility. However, there was a reason why Hyrkan was more sensitive to this job.  Hyrkan checked the content of the message he received during his previous battle.

[Participation Bonus 5 thousand gold.  Success Bonus 20 thousand gold.]

‘A total of 25,000 gold.’

If he participated in this Raid, he would be given 5 thousand gold.  Moreover, twenty thousand gold would be given if the hunt was successful!

Pelato was betting an enormous amount of gold on him.

‘He is laying it on strong.’

In the beginning, the Participation Bonus was 2 thousand gold, and the Success Bonus was 10 thousand gold.