Chapter 82 The Baheim Tribe (1) .

The Baheim Tribe (1)

1.

The enormous Trapper Trees rose high into the sky, and the Tree Bark Snakes wrapped around the tree branches. They possessed an incredible camouflage ability and it was hard to discern them with the naked eye.

It used its amazing camouflage skill to stay hidden as it stayed wound around a tree branch. It patiently waited for a prey to travel near it. When the prey appeared, it launched itself towards the ground. Its hunting method could be described as being struck by lightning during a clear day.

Then it happened at this moment.

Choo-roop!

The Tree Bark Snake's knothole-like eyes landed on its preys. The tree branch-like tongue flicked out, and its actions was quite bold. When the preys got within range, the Tree Bark Snake loosened its hold on the branch and fell towards the floor.

Kyahhh!

Its mouth opened wide, the four poisonous fangs gleaming. The snake’s body was 9 meters long and the presence it gave off was beyond impressive. It was dreadful. Just thinking about it made one's body shudder.

The two users watched as the dark shadow fell towards them yet they didn't tremble.

Instead, they had calm expressions on their faces. As they watched the snake fall, they started making calculations. They considered where the snake would land, as well as where they would have to move if they wanted avoid the snake's attack. They also thought about how long these actions would take and what the best method was to counter attack.

Of course, it was impossible to calculate all of this in one's head. However, through extensive battle experience, they were able to calculate all of this on instinct.

Sssoook!

The ferocious pitbull looking man raised his right hand with which he held his sword. He grabbed the sword with both hands.

Sssoook!

The one wearing the Hahoe Mask kept walking.

As the man raised his two-handed sword high over his head, he looked at the falling Tree Bark Snake. There was still a good distance between the two of them. The poisonous fangs would have a hard time reaching the man, and one would need a prayer for the sword to reach the snake.

At that moment...

Shweeeee!

The user swung his two handed sword with great power, and it descended as if it was trying to cut the world in half.

Choo-oohng!

The sound of the sword splitting the air could be heard as a blue crescent was sent forth.

Shah shah shah!

The crescent flew at high speeds, letting out a terrifying sound.

This was a Rare Rank Skill that could be learned by fighters over level 120. It was called the Crescent Cut.

It was basically a Sword Qi. This was a skill that was coveted by the users, who chose the Swordsman Class.

It was a very powerful Attack Skill. The cutting force and the the attack power was much more powerful than the combined might of two or three Skills used in succession by a pre-advancement Swordsman Class user.

Moreover, the one who used this skill had a level 120 Unique Weapon equipped, and he was level 131. On the other side, the Tree Bark Snake was only level 105. Also, it had the lowest defense amongst the monsters of similar levels, so its fate was already sealed.