Chapter 77 Golem Upgrade (1).

Golem Upgrade (1)

1.

“Who's the one behind all of this?”

Hyrkan recited his words with the Mongmart Party behind his back. It was a terrifying sight. The Hahoe Mask made the other users recall the face of the Skeleton Warrior's face. He didn't feel like a normal living person.

Several people even stopped breathing. Since they were holding their breathe, it wasn't easy to talk.

Everyone stared at Hyrkan without saying anything. Those who caught Hyrkan's eyes quickly averted their head.

When there was no answers forthcoming, Hyrkan opened his mouth once again.

“Let's not drag this out. You guys were definitely trying to catch me. There should be a main culprit, who suggested this plan.”

As he spoke, Hyrkan stared at a single person.

The person who met Hyrkan's gaze frowned. Of course, this person didn't like the fact that he was under suspicion. When the user met Hyrkan's gaze, Hyrkan furrowed his brows and spoke in a sure manner. He spoke with a loud voice.

“Are you the mastermind? Have you perhaps met me in the past? Did you experience me severing your wrist?”

“It's not me.”

The user answered immediately.

Hyrkan asked the question once again.

“Then who is it?”

At that moment...

“Do we have an obligation to answer your questions? It isn't as if we did anything wrong. This is the Battlefield. The Battlefield.”

A user didn't like Hyrkan's domineering attitude, so he spoke in a combative manner. Hyrkan's gaze naturally landed on the person who spoke towards him.

As if the user didn't want to be overwhelmed by Hyrkan's spirit, he spoke in a much more forceful manner.

“If you don't like it, then let's fight! Even if you prattle on, there aren’t anyone here, who would listen to you. If we planned on talking to you, we wouldn't have attacked you in the first place.”

It was a provocation.

Let's fight!

In a sense, this was a reasonable response. Hyrkan's side was still at a numerical disadvantage. Hyrkan could summon his Skeleton Warriors, and there was the Mongmart Party. Overall, there were less than 20 of them.

Moreover, the 5 parties formed to catch Hyrkan still had more priests than Hyrkan's group.

It wasn't as if they hadn't done anything wrong, but they had enough ammunition to come up with an excuse. It was the excuse that trumped all excuses. This was the Battlefield.

In this situation, they didn't have to act like sinners in front of Hyrkan.

That was the truth.

“This is the Battlefield…….”

Hyrkan was well aware of this fact. He had shown himself since he was aware of this fact.

“I'm saying this, because this is the Battlefield.”

Hyrkan's words silenced them for a moment. They looked around their surrounding.

‘What is it?’

‘He said those words: ‘because we are in the Battlefield’? What is the meaning behind his words?’

There were almost no one in the 5 party alliance who thought that they would lose head to head with Hyrkan and the Mongmart Party. At the same time, no one here wanted to have a group fight in the first place.