Chapter 43 : Searching for Migi (2).

­ Searching for Migi (2)

[Pursuer of Corruption Ring]

*Main properties

– Unique-rank Item

– Increases class-specific stats proportional to level

– All stats +9

– Required level: None

– Required title: Title ‘Pursuer of Corruption’

*Sub-properties

– All stats +21 when equipped with the Pursuer of Corruption Necklace

– This item becomes bound to its owner.

After receiving the Pursuer of Corruption Ring from Ahimbree, the biggest smile hung on Hyrkan’s mouth. If one did not know any better, he would think Hyrkan had gone mad.

‘It’s untradeable, but it’s still a Chronical Unique accessory. A set item too!’

Just the additional magic power he gained was 50 points. He got 30 points from the item itself and its set effects. The other 20 came from the class-specific stat boost, which was half of whatever level he was. Once he buys the Magic Power Switching set, he would be able to get at least another 50 points.

In total, he would get close to 100 points of magic power in one day. Since he received 6% stat boost from the Rising Star and Ahimbree’s Disciple titles, it would be 106 points.

‘If I add Skeleton Science on top of this…’

Hyrkan set aside his ring and checked the new skill he acquired.

[Skeleton Science]

– Proficiency: Rank F

– Increases the stats of all skeletons by 5%.

– Decreases the amount of magic power needed to summon skeletons by 10%.

– Decreases the amount of magic power needed to maintain skeletons by 10%.

– Increases the number of summonable skeletons by 1.

‘This is more than enough.’

With more than 100 points of magic power and the effect of Skeleton Science, he would have no problems using his skeletons.

The spare magic power would then lead to more power.

‘Next is….’

Golems.

★★★

It was 3 meters tall.

With a clay gorilla-like appearance, the Golem wasn’t so visually appealing. However, if one personally felt the sense of comfort looking at its broad back, then he would know why Golems were called the flower of necromancers.

It was the same for Hyrkan.

‘Fan-tastic.’

After learning Golem Summoning at the Class Tower, he immediately headed to a desolate hunting ground to summon it. Even though he had full magic power at start, he only had three quarters left after summoning the Golem. Although Hyrkan had yet to buy the Magic Power Switching set, considering the sizable boost in his magic power due to the Pursuer of Corruption Ring, Hyrkan could understand why Golem Summoning was called a magic power-eating hippo.

Even so, Hyrkan didn’t feel bad in the slightest. He knew that his Golem would be his life-long partner, one that would spare no cost to protect him.