Chapter 139 - If You Set It on Fire, Blessings Will Come Your Way (3)

If You Set It on Fire, Blessings Will Come Your Way (3)

8.

Black Cobalt Zombie Warrior.

It was a monster made from the corpse of a level 160 monster called the Black Cobalt Warrior.  It was level 170, and it was much stronger than the Black Cobalt Warrior.  The Black Cobalt Warriors liked to move in a small group of ten.  However, the Black Cobalt Zombie Warriors liked to form a group of 30 at the very least, or a group close to a 100 at the most.

This wasn’t ideal for a small party hunt.  One needed a large party or even a guild's hunt team.  One needed that level of firepower to hunt these preys.

Yet a single person had challenged such a group.

However, this single User didn't face off against the Black Cobalt Warrior Zombies by himself.

Ddul-goo-ruhk, ddul-goo-ruhk!

The fearsome Zombie army would make anyone hesitate to attack it, but the group of Skeleton Warriors were beings that had forgotten about fear.

They had formed up in three ranks.

There were 3 lines, and each line held 10 Skeleton Warriors.  Each line was differentiated by the equipments worn by the Skeleton Warriors.

The first and foremost line were lined up with Skeleton Warriors wearing pretty thick steel armors.  It was hard to even identify them as Skeleton Warriors.  They were wearing full plate armors.  They wore hefty armors, yet the weapons they were holding looked much heavier.  It was a weapon called a morning star, which had a heavy ball at the end. It also had thick spikes, which was especially impressive.

The second line wore red scaled armors, and it reminded one of Dragon Scales.  There was a round wooden shield in their left hand, and they held a very wild-looking scimitar in their right hand.

The third line of Skeleton Warriors wore leather armors.  It looked to be very well tanned.  The green colored leather was very slick.  It was quite mysterious in that the green colored leather kept blending into the surrounding vegetations.  It made their presence dim.  The Skeleton Warriors wearing the green colored leather armor didn't have any shields equipped.  Instead, both hands held various types of sword. 

As the finishing stroke to the group, two Skeleton Knights surrounded in Bone Armor stood in the front, and they looked like the eyes of a fire dragon.

There were two instead of one.

Each of the two Skeleton Knights raised swords that was overflowing with a sense of presence.  The two swords looked the same, but they differed in color.  One was pitch black, and the other was shining with light. This was the only difference between the two Skeleton Knights.  There was no difference that could be seen in what they intended to do.

The two Skeleton Knights opened their mouth, and they let out the world's most silent roar.

Ddul-goo-ruhk, ddul-goo-ruhk!

Accompanying the roar, the first, second and third line moved in order after the Skeleton Knights.

Ooh-uh-uh! Ooh-uh-uh!

However, the Zombies didn't retreat at the appearance of the Skeleton army.  When one became a Zombie, one lost all fear and rational thought.  They had no reasons to retreat.

Ddul-goo-ruhk, ddul-goo-ruhk! 

The Skeletons also didn't know fear.  The two groups were immune to fear, and they displayed their attack capabilities to their hearts content.