Chapter 103 - Guerrillas (3)

Guerrillas (3)

“How did you guys pull it off?”

There was no butting heads.  It wasn't as if there had been some nefarious plot.  In the end, they had lost in a fair fight.

Instead of being angered, they were curious.  The team with Hyrkan as the centerpiece had pulled off a perfect raid.  They had been singing their own praise.  However, another party had caught the Evil Eye with a better time?  They couldn't believe it.

However, no one gave a straight answer to the question.

“Well, we were just lucky.”

That was it. No one elaborated any further.  It was as if they had come to an agreement beforehand.  Instead of carrying on the conversation, the members of the party kept eyeing a particular User intermittently as they spoke.

The members with the Hahoe Mask's team observed how the Noopy Family acted.  They had a rough idea on what was going on, so they started eyeing the User too.

‘Who is he?’

‘Those Items look extraordinary.  What kind of Items are those?’

However, Hyrkan didn't cast side-glances at the User.  He outright stared at the User.

‘If it's the Greenstone Imoogi set... The level 150 Evil Eye would have been child's play.’

Hyrkan knew about the worth and Option of the other User's Items.  Hyrkan immediately pieced together what had happened.

With the Greenstone Imoogi set's effect, Evil Eye wouldn't even be strong as a level 150 mid-boss monster.  It would be like an average level 130 boss monster.

Moreover, the Users gathered here all had serious fire power.  If they received such a boon, Hyrkan could see how they had killed the Evil Eye faster than his team.

It would have been hilarious and sad if they had been slower than his team.

‘If I can equip my Skeleton with one of those....’

Hyrkan coveted the Greenstone Imoogi Set.

The Greenstone Imoogi set's special characteristic was its curse, which activated when a critical hit happened.  This would be perfect for a Skeleton Warrior. He could create a Skeleton using low level monster's bones as ingredients. Then he could equip this set on the Skeleton and use it to specifically cast Curses. It would be very effective.  It was no wonder why Hyrkan coveted it.

However, his thoughts regarding the Item ended there.

He was curious as to who his opponent was.  He had lost the incredibly valuable Sarabo's Sword, because of him.  It made his stomach hurt so much that he felt like dying.  He was also dying to have the Greenstone Imoogi set, yet Hyrkan couldn't do anything about it.

It wasn't possible, so that's that.

Moreover, this was the first time Hyrkan had met this User, but it wasn't as if the User was friendly towards him.

If that man was really interested in Hyrkan, he would have approached Hyrkan as a helper.  Instead, he had decided to go to Hyrkan's competitor.

‘That bastard came here to fuck me over.’

Hyrkan saw through to the core issue.

If that User wearing the Greenstone Imoogi set wanted to talk, trade or negotiate with Hyrkan, he would have come to Hyrkan first.

However, the User had done the opposite.  It was obvious to everyone that he had secretly aligned against Hyrkan.  He had basically fucked over Hyrkan, and it meant he had no plans on striking up a friendly relationship with Hyrkan.