Chapter 27 : Ahimbree (2).

[Bone Armor]

– Proficiency: Rank F

– Summonable Parts: Breastplate

– Use: Register a personal sign. Execute the sign to activate the spell.

[Madness Helm]

– Proficiency: Rank F

– Summonable Helm Count: 1

– Use: Draw a seal on the target’s head. Chant to activate the spell.

Sitting on the staircase leading up to the Subjugation Association Branch building and checking the skills he just received, Hyrkan looked incredibly shabby. It was as if he had just been kicked out of his house.

However, unlike his shabby appearance, Hyrkan’s eyes were shining with excitement stronger than ever before.

‘Madness Helm, this skill…’

As he had known about Bone Armor beforehand, there was nothing to be surprised about. What made Hyrkan so excited was none other than the skill given by Ahimbree, Madness Helm.

‘At just F-rank, it has a 1.2 times stat increase?’

Madness Helm.

Hyrkan had never heard of the skill before, even before returning to the past. It was part of the necromancer summon skill-tree, meaning it was non-mainstream. Plus, it could only be obtained through Ahimbree, and the skill book became bounded to the owner, unable to be traded. It wasn’t too surprising that it was unrecognizable.

‘Some of Rich Lich’s summons were wearing odd helmets… is this that?’

Of course, Hyrkan had probably taken a glimpse of the skill before in videos. It was just that he would not have been able to recognize it.

In any case, its effect was amazing.

Any summons equipped with Madness Helm would have its stats increased by 1.2 times. Not many buff skills had such high increase at just F-rank proficiency.

‘I wonder how high it will be at A-rank.’

Necromancer’s summons could not receive beneficiary skills from priests. As such, necromancers had to rely on their buff skills and debuff skills to fight. Moreover, buff skills were much more valuable than items.

‘The problem will be in actual battles.’

It was a good skill.

The only concern was that Skeleton Warriors equipped with Madness Helm would go mad as the skill name implied, and fight as they wanted. If that were the case, Hyrkan would have a hard time making a decision on whether to use it or not. That said, it did not change the fact that it was a good skill.

‘That’s that.’

Hyrkan turned off the skill window. Then, he immediately checked his new quest using his watch.

[Nested Egg]

– Quest Rank: Unique

– Quest Level Range: None

– Quest Content: Find an egg in a nest.

– Quest Reward: None

‘God…’

It was an extremely bland quest. In fact, it was too bland that Hyrkan didn’t know where to start. Hyrkan’s held out his lips like a bird’s beak as his expression turned sullen.

‘Warlord really knows no limits.’

Warlord’s quests were often like this. As quest rewards and quest importance increased, quest content went past the level of being unkind to the level of making players go insane.